PDA

View Full Version : US forum club reviews

Ferrins
3rd May 2012, 09:50 PM
I might be alone on this one but I find some of the reviews by members of US golf forums rather funny. If you come across a good one on your gulivers then post on here please.

paulyboy
3rd May 2012, 10:00 PM
I'm about a 2 to 4.....

This won't be leaving my bag in a loooong time!

Bushka
4th May 2012, 08:52 AM
I was BOMBING it 25 yards past my buddies!!!!

live4golf
4th May 2012, 09:25 AM
Anything from famousdavis on golfreview is gold

Gomer
4th May 2012, 09:58 AM
I'll start off by saying that I hit the ball far. Farther than almost anyone I've ever played with in my life. Over 120 mph swing speed when I get loose.

:roll:

Bushka
4th May 2012, 11:04 AM
I'll start off by saying that I hit the ball far. Farther than almost anyone I've ever played with in my life. Over 120 mph swing speed when I get loose.

O god yes....

IanO
4th May 2012, 12:21 PM

and modesty is his best attribute

BrentonJ
4th May 2012, 12:58 PM
So I was hitting it over or through the back fence yesterday, and the newer driver couldn't get me TO the fence. (fence is about 265 yds from current tee position.)

Love the yanks and their reviews

Oldplayer
4th May 2012, 05:55 PM
Try this one from Golfreview.

Review Date
April 26, 2012

Overall Rating
5 of 5

Value Rating
5 of 5

Reviewed by: John Benton , Shoots in the 70s

Model Reviewed:
AP1 712 Iron

Summary:
I always thought these stories were fake until last weekend when I went into Golf Extreme. I was looking at a nice set of Bazookas when I was interrupted by a very attractive sales woman. Her name was Sarah and she was wearing all Puma. She suggested I try Titleist, Rocketballs and Cobra. She led me into the private simulation room and told me to take my stance and point my shaft at her. She had a commanding presence, to say the least. As I was contemplating my next move she juggled the balls and looked quizzically at me. She told me I needed a stiffer shaft and helped me achieve that goal. Finally, toward the end of our session she told me to give this last one my best effort and drive it deep. I tell you, it was by far the best feeling and most satisfying experience I've ever had in a golf store.

While I was there she introduced me to the art of putter fitting and taught me how to get it into the hole with the least amount of strokes possible. After awhile it seemed like it was the easiest thing in the world and I felt like a complete stud. She told me I could use her anytime I wanted as long as she got the commission.

I highly recommend these irons as well as the sales lady that got me straitened out.

Customer Service:
Personal and private is the best way I could describe it.

Similar Products Used:
That's a little personal

Ferrins
4th May 2012, 06:03 PM
Wearing all Puma must be an inside joke.

Webster
4th May 2012, 06:35 PM
I have to tell you all about the new Deathwad 3000 tour issue only shaft I bought for $900 from Plunderer here in the proshop. Its an XXX flex so I had to tip it 4 inches to get it to XXXXXXXXX flex as my swing speed is 168 mph. I love the way it launches long and hard in my custom Helmetschmut 4.75 degree titanium driver that sits 8 degrees open. I'm pumping it out there 390 with a nice draw. My handicap is 18 but only because my putting is such shite. Crankshafter.

Johnny Canuck
4th May 2012, 08:12 PM
I have to tell you all about the new Deathwad 3000 tour issue only shaft I bought for $900 from Plunderer here in the proshop. Its an XXX flex so I had to tip it 4 inches to get it to XXXXXXXXX flex as my swing speed is 168 mph. I love the way it launches long and hard in my custom Helmetschmut 4.75 degree titanium driver that sits 8 degrees open. I'm pumping it out there 390 with a nice draw. My handicap is 18 but only because my putting is such shite. Crankshafter.That reminds me of some of Rubin's early work, with a lower handicap.

rubin
4th May 2012, 09:34 PM
If ur gonna try and give someone shit - at least take the time to do it properly...... My earlier comments would have been something like

"i hit the ball longer than anyone i've played with.........."
"ss of 120mph +.........."

FFS Canuck - your slipping.

Johnny Canuck
4th May 2012, 09:39 PM
Sure, crankshafter.