PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Scotty Cameron Belly Putter

James.C.C
25th April 2012, 05:49 PM
Wanted Scotty Cameron Belly Putter
42,43,44 inch

Hux
25th April 2012, 07:38 PM
I have a Scotty Futura 42" in very good condition you can have for $110.
Catch is you cant actually get it for a week as I am leaving for a trip to Sydney on Friday morning.

dc68
25th April 2012, 07:45 PM
Wasn't a belly for you though gigantor.

Hux
25th April 2012, 07:48 PM
Yep bought it sight unseen and when I held it it was like a slightly long stock putter.

I wanted Gaz to try it as a sternum putter :-)

Ned
25th April 2012, 07:50 PM
Yep bought it sight unseen and when I held it it was like a slightly long stock putter.

I wanted Gaz to try it as a sternum putter :-)

Chin putter for Jarro ?

petethepilot
25th April 2012, 07:59 PM
If it doesn't have to be a Scotty, I have a great Bettinardi for sale!
A 42" BB53 (heel shafted)

See here (www.mygolfspy.com/bettinardi-bb53-putter-review) for a review of the BB53 series. Remember, mine is the Heel shafted version otherwise identical!

Looking for $200 pp

James.C.C
26th April 2012, 04:30 PM
I have a Scotty Futura 42" in very good condition you can have for $110.
Catch is you cant actually get it for a week as I am leaving for a trip to Sydney on Friday morning.
Pic Thanks

Hux
26th April 2012, 08:49 PM
Everything is packed for my trip away now. Unfortunately it will have to wait for a week. Send me a PM with you email address.
However its got no marks on teh top line, maybe two very light marks on the face consistent with sand on a ball or the like. The only real marking on the putter is a scratch in the bevel in the leading edge of the putter - it is the only thing that would show up in a putter....ohh ad the top grip is dirty.

Other than that it looks like any Futura....silver ally.

matty
26th April 2012, 08:53 PM
If it doesn't have to be a Scotty, I have a great Bettinardi for sale!
A 42" BB53 (heel shafted)

See here (www.mygolfspy.com/bettinardi-bb53-putter-review (http://www.mygolfspy.com/bettinardi-bb53-putter-review)) for a review of the BB53 series. Remember, mine is the Heel shafted version otherwise identical!

Looking for $200 pp

purdy. god they make good looking putters.