PDA

View Full Version : Naked mini golf world record attempt

TheTrueReview
18th April 2012, 10:25 PM
Next OzGolf fundraiser?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8mDAjD7pRqg/T45frHqAT-I/AAAAAAAAEVg/p1V7sPYN04Q/s1600/nude+golf.jpg

"Golfers strip down to set a record for playing mini golf.

Adventure Island in Southend, Essex was the scene for a world record attempt at the most number of naked people playing mini golf in one hour. Thirty willing participants shed their clothes and completed 18 holes of mini golf.

The theme park already holds the record for the most number of naked people riding a roller coaster and raised money for a prostate cancer charity.

Interestingly enough, only now will the attempt be submitted to the Guinness World Records to be verified as a world record. Let's hope it gets the tick of approval for the sake for the participants, and for all those that had to watch."

Original story here (http://www.aussiegolfer.net/2012/04/naked-mini-golf-world-record-attempt.html).

markTHEblake
18th April 2012, 10:30 PM
Is that Percy, Jarro, and AndyP?

backintheswing
18th April 2012, 10:36 PM
I am not a fan of the bearded guy's boobs.

Iain
19th April 2012, 06:02 AM
Unless they're standing on a rock something, it's not Jarro.

Webster
19th April 2012, 07:30 AM
But the boobies aren't moving?

Peter
19th April 2012, 08:41 AM
Don't think that matters Jack. Ferrins was told to remove his avatar, which from memory was simply a photo of a woman's covered chest.

It's a little hard to figure out these new rules - naked men are ok provided their privates are covered, but clothed females are not? It also seems to be ok to show photos of babies with penises drawn on their face, and to use words like ghey and retard.

idgolfguy
19th April 2012, 08:43 AM
Where the white women at?

just
19th April 2012, 09:16 AM
Don't think that matters Jack. Ferrins was told to remove his avatar, which from memory was simply a photo of a woman's covered chest.

It's a little hard to figure out these new rules - naked men are ok provided their privates are covered, but clothed females are not? It also seems to be ok to show photos of babies with penises drawn on their face, and to use words like ghey and retard.
Too bad weren't as motivated by assisting in stopping some of the stupidity that led to the points system.

sms316
19th April 2012, 09:18 AM
Too bad weren't as motivated by assisting in stopping some of the stupidity that led to the points system. Out of curiosity just, what topics would you prefer to see more of on this forum?

just
19th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Out of curiosity just, what topics would you prefer to see more of on this forum?
It's not about the topics, I don't give a stuff about the off topic stuff, although I know there are others that do. It's about stopping your constant racist, sexist etc posts. And it's not sutble stuff, its stuff that wouldn't be acceptable anywhere. As I've explained to Andy if it was just you, it wouldn't be a problem, it could be contained and handled. The problem is that others have seen what you get away with and follow mindlessly.

Webster
19th April 2012, 09:25 AM
Too bad weren't as motivated by assisting in stopping some of the stupidity that led to the points system.

Stop trolling Just. It's against the forum rules.

just
19th April 2012, 09:26 AM
Stop trolling Just. It's against the forum rules.
Feel free to report it Jack.

sms316
19th April 2012, 09:31 AM
It's not about the topics, I don't give a stuff about the off topic stuff, although I know there are others that do. It's about stopping your constant racist, sexist etc posts. And it's not sutble stuff, its stuff that wouldn't be acceptable anywhere. As I've explained to Andy if it was just you, it wouldn't be a problem, it could be contained and handled. The problem is that others have seen what you get away with and follow mindlessly.
I'm deeply humbled that you think of me as a leader.

I wouldn't go as far as saying that it isn't acceptable anywhere. Only in PC society. Racism and sexism is a fact of life, whether you like it or not. Of course it is usually only considered sexist when a white hetrosexual male speaks.

Peter
19th April 2012, 09:32 AM
Too bad weren't as motivated by assisting in stopping some of the stupidity that led to the points system.I'm not the one trying to change the accepted standards. Just pointing out inconsistencies in the approach.

Ronny
19th April 2012, 09:35 AM
Back on topic - That guy has a bad case of gynocomastia!!

Webster
19th April 2012, 09:37 AM
Feel free to report it Jack.

I just might if you keep it up, although I'm no snitch.

Out of interest, how many times have you reported sms's posts in the past?

just
19th April 2012, 09:46 AM
Racism and sexism is a fact of life, whether you like it or not.
Correct, but that neither means it is acceptable or that you have to post it on the forum. I'm happy to follow a laissez faire, anything goes approach, but then (a) I don't own the forum and (b) blokes like yourself better not get precious when the same standard you seem happy to post about others is applied to yourself, your partners and your kids, because I'm more than happy to open up with both barrels.

Of course it is usually only considered sexist when a white hetrosexual male speaks.
Incorrect. Is this part of your downtrodden, the worlds against me narrative?

just
19th April 2012, 09:47 AM
Out of interest, how many times have you reported sms's posts in the past?
2 or 3.

sms316
19th April 2012, 09:52 AM
Correct, but that neither means it is acceptable or that you have to post it on the forum. I'm happy to follow a laissez faire, anything goes approach, but then (a) I don't own the forum and (b) blokes like yourself better not get precious when the same standard you seem happy to post about others is applied to yourself, your partners and your kids, because I'm more than happy to open up with both barrels.
People can say whatever they like about me. This athletic body of mine has a thick skin.

Incorrect. Is this part of your downtrodden, the worlds against me narrative?
Sure. The world hates me. I choose to hate it back. It works for me.

Webster
19th April 2012, 09:57 AM
2 or 3.

Would that make you Ozgolfs biggest non-mod snitch?

just
19th April 2012, 09:58 AM
Not by a long margin I suspect.

Yossarian
19th April 2012, 10:04 AM
I've reported at least 6 posts, they were all frivolous though.

rubin
19th April 2012, 10:08 AM
I've reported at least 6 posts, they were all frivolous though.

Where they ur own then?

Iain
19th April 2012, 10:23 AM
People can say whatever they like about me. This athletic body of mine has a thick skin.You're skin is no thicker than anyone else's.

Iain
19th April 2012, 10:25 AM
Where they ur own then?Where are what?

sms316
19th April 2012, 10:27 AM
You're skin is no thicker than anyone else's.
It has a thick underlay.

Dotty
19th April 2012, 10:28 AM
You're skin is no thicker than anyone else's.
It's not a skin, it's a crust.

Yossarian
19th April 2012, 10:49 AM
Where are what?

Thanks Iain. Another example of lazy or inability to spell. The extra word in both instances is making me lean towards option B.

Iain
19th April 2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks Iain. Another example of lazy or inability to spell. The extra word in both instances is making me lean towards option B. Somewhere out there, Henno is crying himself to sleep.

LarryLong
19th April 2012, 11:32 AM
I would be offended if it turned out that the big bloke at the front was a better putter than me.

TheTrueReview
19th April 2012, 07:00 PM
Be interesting to see how the mods handle this disgusting post and photo. I think you're gone ski TTR.

Well, if I'm gone I don't know that I'm gone. I feel like Bruce Willis out of Sixth Sense.

http://images.allmoviephoto.com/1999_The_Sixth_Sense/bruce_willis_haley_joel_osment_the_sixth_sense_001 .jpg