PDA

View Full Version : Vic: In Melbourne Saturday 21st. Keen for a hit (morning)???

LeftyHoges
13th April 2012, 02:42 PM
Howdy all Mexicans,

Making the trip across to the big smoke next weekend and looking to meet up for a game somewhere. No real preference of location as I'll be staying in the CBD. Would be nice to play in a comp somewhere on the Saturday as first preference but if not then a casual hit on the Friday would easily suffice.

Let me know if you're available for anything and we'll get it sorted.

Cheers
LH

IanO
13th April 2012, 04:15 PM
I am up for a game on Saturday morning. Our sheet opens in 15 min.

If you are interested pm me your golflink number and name and i will see if I can get 2 of us on (it is bloody hard getting a reasonable time slot on Saturday)

IanO
13th April 2012, 04:19 PM
Another option would be to play Friday afternoon

LeftyHoges
13th April 2012, 04:49 PM
Sounds good Ian. Didn't get to play at Kooringal for country week this year so I'm having withdrawals....

Book me in. PM incoming.

IanO
13th April 2012, 05:19 PM
I have us on the waiting list for Saturday

I can get us on at any time from 11:45 on Friday.

There are a few guys who wear the Loudmouth range with no complaints (very strict on jeans though :mrgreen: )

LeftyHoges
19th April 2012, 12:05 PM
Due to unfortunate circumstances IanO is no longer available to play on Saturday morning. So if anyone is available for a game on the morning of the 21st please let me know.

Very keen for a game.

LeftyHoges
19th April 2012, 02:44 PM
In addition to this, if no-one is available for a game can anyone suggest anywhere that I'd be likely to be able to get onto to play in the comp on a Saturday morning? Portland has reciprocal rights with Kingswood GC but I'm assuming my chances of getting on there this late would be about as good as Jarro's chances of reaching the top shelf at Woolworths.

Cheers
LH

Flowergirl
19th April 2012, 03:33 PM
We ahve a ladies comp Sat aft you can join. :)

LarryLong
19th April 2012, 03:38 PM
I can get you on at Queenscliff , but I'm assuming the hike down the freeway might be a bit much?

LeftyHoges
19th April 2012, 03:49 PM
We ahve a ladies comp Sat aft you can join. :)

Sweet! I'd love to play off the reds! ;)

I can get you on at Queenscliff , but I'm assuming the hike down the freeway might be a bit much?

Maybe a touch LL, especially in the morning. I was prepared to go to Altona, Queenie might be pushing the friendship a little too far. Will hook up with you for a game there soon though! :smt023

LeftyHoges
19th April 2012, 06:52 PM
And game found! Catching up with an old school mate and playing a round at Ranfurlie. Should be beautiful calm conditions, perfect for scoring around there.

Going to have to come up with some other excuse for my poor score...