PDA

View Full Version : S.A courses

reg320
12th September 2005, 06:19 PM
Have just gotten back from a holiday in South Australia. Was fortunate to get a few rounds in while down there. Everything is so green down there!. I played The Links at Lady Bay which is at Normanville about an hour south of Adelaide. What a course!! Only cost $32.00 mid week. Wouldn't like to play it if the wind gets up. Also played Victor harbour which is about half an hour from Normanville the same day. Also very good. Has the best view off the 1st tee, as you can see the coast line. Loxton which is near Berri was also very good as was Tanunda Pines in the barossa valley. They were excellant value as well. Nothing over $32.00. Had a look at Royal Adelaide as well as the Grange - R.A wanted $200/round the Grange wanted $132.00 and I thought the Links at Lady Bay was easily as good. Anyway, just to let you know..

AndyP
12th September 2005, 10:26 PM
Sounds like there is some good golf to be had in SA. Never really been a destination that comes to mind for a holiday.

BrisVegas
13th September 2005, 06:42 AM
Cheers Reg! Brooky17 is an Adelaide boy and has been raving about the golf down there. In particular he reckon Links at Lady Bay is a gem. Hope to get down there for some golf soonish. Think I'll give the Glenelg Shark buffet a miss this time around though. :shock: