PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Thur 19/4: Sydney comp somewhere

Scottt
9th April 2012, 03:11 PM
I've got Telstra coming to install some cables at some stage, so early doors or end of the field likely to work best.

Anyone keen for a game?

Any course suggestions?

Captain Nemo
9th April 2012, 03:12 PM
Got the day off but might be hard to squeeze in a game....
What's the latest with the doon?

Scottt
9th April 2012, 03:19 PM
Sorry, can't read my roster properly! Just changed the date.

Doon opening was delayed due to the rough not growing as quickly as expected, seed washed away here and there etc, so put off for a month. Likely end of April/early May opening now. Growth over the past month has been fantastic after a fairly horrid summer.

Grunt
9th April 2012, 04:06 PM
Would have loved to play but it is school holidays again so no free days until the following week.

Captain Nemo
9th April 2012, 04:16 PM
Me too, but I'm on Hamilton Island.....
St Micks would be my pick.

KristianJ
9th April 2012, 04:19 PM
I might be a goer for an early AM tee time if it's this side of Blacktown. Happy to host at Glenmore if that's a doable option.

Scottt
9th April 2012, 07:35 PM
I'd be up for Ashlar. Won't be there too much longer.

KristianJ
10th April 2012, 04:32 PM
I'd be up for Ashlar. Won't be there too much longer.

Yeah, I'd be probably OK for Ashlar if it's a pre-7:30am start or the like. A few of the greens were somewhat heavily sanded when I played there a couple of weeks ago but the rest of the course was in very decent nick.

Scottt
14th April 2012, 06:35 PM
Still somewhat unsure about time. 7.30am at Blacktown might be a touch early, coming from Kingsford. But maybe not. I'll keep you posted.

Scottt
17th April 2012, 07:57 PM
Extremely unhelpfully, I have been given an expected appointment time of 10am-2pm... wicked, thanks for ****ing my day.