PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to new Brissy member Freddy a

jaster
10th September 2005, 09:47 PM
Welcome mate please make yourself at home 8)

sominc
10th September 2005, 10:00 PM
g'day, have fun :D

3oneday
10th September 2005, 10:02 PM
another bloody qldander :P :P

place is chock fullofem :cry: :cry:

Enjoy !!!!!!!!! :wink:

freddy a
11th September 2005, 12:20 PM
Well if anyone wants to catch up for a hit let me know. I'm currently a member at Caboolture GC and I consider Northlakes my second home.
I'm the biggest Ho when it comes to golf equipment so I when the time arrives I will give you guys first dibs at my gear before it goes on ebay. Ohhh I forgot I love collecting putters especially Limited Edition Scotty's.

goughy
11th September 2005, 02:15 PM
You may have some stiff competition here when it comes to ho'ing.

Have a peak in the 1st tee section. There's games being organised left right and centre. Especially with the championships coming up soon.

There's also an ongoing moneylist with a poty. Games arranged in the 1st tee section count to this. It's probably one of the biggest section of the forum.

BrisVegas
11th September 2005, 05:14 PM
I'm currently a member at Caboolture GC and I consider Northlakes my second home.
I'm  the biggest Ho when it comes to golf equipment....

Hey freddy, you're not good mates with a joker named jarro are you?? :?

He's always said he'd get his "ho" mate to join ozgolf.... :wink:

Eag's
11th September 2005, 05:21 PM
Hi Freddy, welcome aboard mate 8)
I spend a lot of time at Northlakes myself, using their top practise facilities :smt023

freddy a
11th September 2005, 08:13 PM
If you wanna catch up for a game at Northlakes let me know.

AndyP
12th September 2005, 07:55 AM
Well if anyone wants to catch up for a hit let me know. I'm currently a member at Caboolture GC and I consider Northlakes my second home.
Welcome freddy.

I spend some of my weekends on the Sunshine Coast and quite often organise games at Nambour or Beerwah. As goughy mentioned, just keep an eye on the 1st Tee area for rounds coming up.

What are you playing off ATM?

Jarro
14th September 2005, 02:19 PM
welcome freddy 8)

i live 5 minutes from Northlakes Golf Club, sing out if you want a game there sometime .... Eag's and myself would be keen for sure :wink: