PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Graphite Design Throttle shaft for driver

LowTee
27th March 2012, 07:02 PM
As the title suggests after a driver length graphite design throttle shaft in stiff flex

Any out there?

TourFit
28th March 2012, 10:53 AM
Yes. (I have one)

They are one of the stiffest tip profile shafts that Graphite Design make...and feels fairly firm in the lower 1/3 of the shaft

LowTee
28th March 2012, 03:00 PM
'Fit, i have one in my 3 wood and love it want to get one for my driver, is yours for sale?

rubin
28th March 2012, 03:18 PM
'Fit, i have one in my 3 wood and love it want to get one for my driver, is yours for sale?

nothing of Fits is ever for sale.

Ever.

TourFit
28th March 2012, 04:27 PM
Yeah...I'll sell it to you.

$75 + postage to Sydney ('bout $10-15 I think)

LowTee
28th March 2012, 06:53 PM
'Fit thanks for that $85 yours let me know bank details and will transfer straight away

rubin
3rd April 2012, 04:20 PM
Bumping this one - but I'm needing an X-Flex. If anyone has one out there - let me know.

TourFit
3rd April 2012, 10:19 PM
Low Tee...sorry about the delay mate. I'd realised I'd lent it to a friend and had to get it back (woops!)

Will send it out tomorrow or Thursday. You should get it after Easter.

Rubin, want me to see if I can get one off the disty? There is a chance, albeit small, that he has an X in stock. I can at least give you a price.

rubin
3rd April 2012, 10:22 PM
Low Tee...sorry about the delay mate. I'd realised I'd lent it to a friend and had to get it back (woops!)

Will send it out tomorrow or Thursday. You should get it after Easter.

Rubin, want me to see if I can get one off the disty? There is a chance, albeit small, that he has an X in stock. I can at least give you a price.

Yeah - a price would be cool. I can get it from golfworks for 99 + post, but it would be back ordered so may take a while to get here

hocko
3rd April 2012, 10:42 PM
Bumping this one - but I'm needing an X-Flex. If anyone has one out there - let me know.
Your dreaming thinking you can launch that!
Edit; Straight.

rubin
3rd April 2012, 10:53 PM
Your dreaming thinking you can launch that!
Edit; Straight.

We'll see.