PDA

View Full Version : Pro Shop Archive

Courty
27th March 2012, 01:02 PM
Hi all,

please note that, in an effort to tidy up the Pro Shop, I have archived all threads marked as 'Sold', 'Found' or 'Group Buy Closed', and any other Pro Shop thread that has not been posted in for 30 days or more.

If any archived sales etc. are still active, please ask one of the mods to move it back to the main Pro Shop forum.

Please ensure that you update the Prefix to 'Sold', 'Found' or 'Group Buy Closed' when your transaction is complete.

This post has been duplicated in the Pro Shop rules thread as well.

sms316
27th March 2012, 01:05 PM
Please reactivate all of Zigwah's pro shop threads.

timah!
27th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Top work Courty!

Captain Nemo
27th March 2012, 02:48 PM
I like it Courty, great idea.
As a follow up to this, i think as a prerequisite to those who pat f.s threads that if they sell whatever, they should take it on themselves to update to "sold" to make it easier for the mods....JAT.

ddasey
27th March 2012, 03:09 PM
Hi all,

please note that, in an effort to tidy up the Pro Shop, I have archived all threads marked as 'Sold', 'Found' or 'Group Buy Closed', and any other Pro Shop thread that has not been posted in for 90 days or more.

If any archived sales etc. are still active, please ask one of the mods to move it back to the main Pro Shop forum.

Please ensure that you update the Prefix to 'Sold', 'Found' or 'Group Buy Closed' when your transaction is complete.

This post has been duplicated in the Pro Shop rules thread as well.

Great Job.

Busy day at work, Val would be proud :mrgreen:

Courty
27th March 2012, 03:20 PM
Note that I've just made it any threads that have not been posted in for more than 30 days, there's still 10 pages of threads though. :shock:

AndyP
27th March 2012, 03:23 PM
Well done, Courty. Four years isn't a bad turnaround.

http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/9627-Pro-Shop-archive-sold-threads
;)

Yossarian
27th March 2012, 08:12 PM
Please reactivate all of Zigwah's pro shop threads.

Not a bad idea, a sub forum for ozgolf folklore threads/posts could be created. Members view only.