PDA

View Full Version : does anyone live near brisbane airport?

Flowergirl
27th March 2012, 08:28 AM
John and I are planning on making the champs this year. We are flying to the Solomon Islands for the week from Brisbane Airport the week before and bringing our clubs with us but of course don't need them for our trip to the Solomons. Is there anyone that lives close by that could collect our clubs for us or we could get a taxi and take them out to you. Otherwise does anyone know if there are locker facilities at the airport? We are arriving in Brisbane on Thursday 23rd August in the afternoon.

I know it's a big ask but not sure what else we can do. We are hiring a car to get to Pelican Waters so no trouble picking them up and taking them with us.

Lagerlover
27th March 2012, 08:31 AM
I'm happy to help you

Jarro
27th March 2012, 08:39 AM
Reenie, i could collect them and take them home with me if you like ?

Flowergirl
27th March 2012, 05:13 PM
Is that where you work jarro??

Flowergirl
27th March 2012, 05:14 PM
I'm happy to help you Appreciate the offer. :) xx

Jarro
27th March 2012, 06:00 PM
Is that where you work jarro??

Reenie, i work at the domestic terminal now ... but i'm sure i could arrange to grab your golf clubs for you.

Flowergirl
28th March 2012, 06:29 PM
That's great jarro. I'll contact you closer to the date. We will be coming in from melb so domestic. Xxxx I'll buy you a beer or three at thd champs. :)

Flowergirl
14th August 2012, 09:29 AM
Pm sent. Xxx

Jarro
14th August 2012, 10:12 AM
PM replied to.

For those of you going to Pacific Harbour, would anyone be interested in taking John and Reenies clubs from me to take to the Champs ?

sms316
14th August 2012, 11:16 AM
PM replied to.For those of you going to Pacific Harbour, would anyone be interested in taking John and Reenies clubs from me to take to the Champs ? That sounds like a Schappelle Corby kind of deal.

Flowergirl
14th August 2012, 01:51 PM
That's funny. We also do have a boogie board!!!!

Jarro
24th August 2012, 01:18 PM
Clubs picked up today Reeny ..... no problemo :)