PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Light Tackle, Fly Fishing Gear & Fly Tying Materials

Outcast
25th March 2012, 09:04 PM
I know this is not golf related but, I have for sale a collection of flyfishing equipment, freshwater fly tying materials and a small collection of other light spin tackle & lures. I have now compiled a list of gear with prices.

The pick of the fly fishing equipment (Innovator Matrix Rod & Waterworks Reel & some flylines are sold, pending payment but, there is still a fairly reasonable selection of quality stuff going at what I think are pretty reasonable prices.

If you are interested in having a look at what is on offer, PM me your email address and I will send you a list to peruse

just
25th March 2012, 10:13 PM
Outcast
Send me a list of the fly fishing gear and what you want for it, I may be interested in some of it.
Thanks

tommyg
25th March 2012, 10:31 PM
the barra getting in the way of your golf are they oc?

Outcast
25th March 2012, 10:41 PM
No Worries Just,

might take me a day or so; kinda posted before I had compiled the list...

steeler
26th March 2012, 06:52 AM
interested in bass / trout lures. Got any timber lures?

Outcast
26th March 2012, 09:48 AM
Yes I have a couple of timber lures, mainly plastic though including very small hardbody bream & bass lures. I'm trying to compile a bit of a list however much of my gear is in the shed and it's raining large cats and dogs so, can't actually get to the shed at the moment without scuba gear.

Please be patient and I will get a list together of stuff & if you pm me your email address I will send you a copy of the list as soon as I am able to finish compiling it.

Outcast
26th March 2012, 09:50 AM
the barra getting in the way of your golf are they oc?

Nah, I sold my boat and to be honest, the majority of my lightweight / flyfishing gear that I have for freshwater stuff is next to useless up here. I just don't see the point of hanging on to stuff that gets used once in a blue fit (if at all) when I might go to tassie or NZ and go flyfishing for a day.

Keeping most of my saltwater gear... although, local fishery close to Cairns is rubbish...

Outcast
31st March 2012, 04:03 PM
Bump

steeler
31st March 2012, 10:47 PM
pm sent with email

Outcast
10th April 2012, 08:07 PM
OP has been updated & I'm bumping this to try and generate some more interest; There is some good quality gear on offer, quality Rooster capes, furs various, etc.. in the flytying materials, handy light stream travel flyrod & reels, Shimano T-curve 1-3 kg spin stick and the like; surely someone is after some quality gear at a bargain price??

oscar
10th April 2012, 09:19 PM
I'm interested in the light spin gear and lures can you send me the list please

Outcast
10th April 2012, 10:37 PM
Yep, can you PM me your email address please

Outcast
18th April 2012, 05:37 PM
All the fly fishing gear is gone with the exception of a Ruchard Wheatley timber fly oz & a Columbia wading jacket. Bundle of fly tying materials are still available along with some light spin tackle & lures. PM your email address if you are interested in seeing what is on offer