PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Richmond or Windsor GC next Sunday (1/4/12)

KristianJ
25th March 2012, 11:44 AM
I'm keen on a game at either of these courses next Sunday. Anyone keen to join me? I'll ring tomorrow to book a line and confirm the time after that, but looking for around 9am or so.

1. KristianJ

matty
25th March 2012, 11:56 AM
Could do Saturday or Monday if it changes.

KristianJ
25th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Interested in a game at Glenmore on Sat, Matt? Happy to host you if you're keen. There's a couple of spots free at 9:04am.

Otherwise I can see if Richmond is open comp on the Sat (Windsor isn't). Monday's out of the question for me though with work.

matty
25th March 2012, 06:39 PM
Wouldn't mind trying for Richmond. Have heard it's not bad and have never played there.

JADO75
25th March 2012, 07:14 PM
Get in before it closes down at Richmond boys, only rumours at the moment but it doesn't look good

3oneday
25th March 2012, 07:32 PM
Gone to shit has it ?

;)

Dangals
25th March 2012, 07:35 PM
In voluntary administration - with more news due mid April....we are hopeful that they can trade out and proceed to amalgamate with the Richmond club as planned. But better to get in and be safe than sorry. I'm down for both sat and sun coming - should be open comp both days but I think sat is full already

KristianJ
25th March 2012, 08:39 PM
What time Sun, Dan? I'm keen to join in if there's a spot free in your group.

Dangals
25th March 2012, 09:34 PM
What time Sun, Dan? I'm keen to join in if there's a spot free in your group.

Sorry mate - i am actually playing in a social group in the morning that day - just checked the time-sheet via the website though and there is plenty of spots left