PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: OT - Timber furniture inc. Wardrobe, book shelf and Baby cot/junior bed

chappy1970
22nd March 2012, 12:17 PM
Just more to determine interest before I head to the bay, I'd much rather offer this stuff to you fine people in the first instance.

Happy to talk price if there is any interest.

We are finally fitting out the last bedroom in the house with a built in robe, so the free standing wardrobe needs to go.

It is a solid timber (pine, mahogany stain) with 2 large doors on the front 2 smaller drawers at the bottom for SOCKS, JOCKS...whatever. Inside there is a top shelf as well as 4 open shelves and a hanging rail. Dimensions are 550mm deep x 1200mm wide x 1950mm high. VGC

Also have an as above solid timber (pine) bookshelf with 4 shelves in it, can't the dimensions at the moment as there is crap everywhere i the room. Also VGC.

Lastly, the final relic of our babies. My daughter is moving into a big bed, so her cot/junior bed needs to go. For those on the hunt for a cot this is one of the better ones you can get (Boori Country).
It has 3 heights, true cot for babies, a deeper setting for when they can stand up in the cot and lastly when the child is big enough to have it converted to a junior bed (sides off). This is mahogany in color.

It's the Classic on this site http://www.boori.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=15&Itemid=64

These are all pickup only in Melbourne, price by negotiation. Also note, I have not listed these anywhere else

feel free to Pm me if you'd like to pop around and have a look, I'm in Ormond

Chappy

chappy1970
23rd March 2012, 03:57 PM
Any interest in this stuff people?