PDA

View Full Version : Cairns here we come!!!

Flowergirl
15th June 2004, 12:17 PM
I am leaving Melbourne on Friday for Cairns for a five day break. I was hoping to get a game of golf in while I was up there. So last night I'm watching THE GREAT OUTDOORS on t.v. and they have this special on at Paradise Palms Golf Club - right near where we are staying. 18 holes golf, cart, use of facilities and lunch for $120 a couple. How good is that!!!
I was on the phone pronto and got the deal. =D>

Flowergirl is a very happy possum today!!! :smt026

Only thing is I'm going to really miss the weather in Melbourne at the moment - wet, windy and 14 - oh well at least it'll still be here when I get back :smt047

Three more sleeps - yea!!!

Jarro
15th June 2004, 12:28 PM
lucky girl FG :)

maybe after you get there and sample the delights of FNQ, you might not want to go home :wink: :lol:

have a great trip :D

wavemaker
15th June 2004, 12:48 PM
today in cairns it is overcast occasional showers, current temp is about 24 and light breeze. o/night temp 19. that is pretty cool for here. i hope you enjoy your trip here flower girl and dont hesitate to call if you need a bit of local info. pm for number if you need it.

Flowergirl
15th June 2004, 01:27 PM
Thanks wavemaker :D

mike
15th June 2004, 02:46 PM
Hey FG, if you know anyone in the underworld who can make you up some fake IDs , you can get a game at Paradsise Palms real cheap on mondays if you can prove you're a local. :D

Hope you have a great holiday. Nice part of the world up here.

Fishman Dan
15th June 2004, 04:32 PM
Just make sure you tell them you have an AGU handicap, then it's at least under $100. And much cheaper on Open Comp day - Wednesday or Thursday?

Flowergirl
16th June 2004, 11:21 AM
Just make sure you tell them you have an AGU handicap, then it's at least under $100. And much cheaper on Open Comp day - Wednesday or Thursday?

Thanks for the advice - but the deal gets us golf for two for $120 inc. cart.So good!!!

Courty
16th June 2004, 04:36 PM
Thanks for the advice - but the deal gets us golf for two for $120 inc. cart.So good!!!

That's a pretty good price, FG. If I rocked up there for a round tomorrow, it would set me back $85 :shock: !