PDA

View Full Version : That "other" golf forum

Pages : [1] 2

BrisVegas
1st May 2004, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,

Just noticed that our former site is down, with the following message....

Due to the enourmous growth of iseekgolf.com over the past year,
we are now moving to a larger and faster server in Sydney, Australia.
We thank you for your patience while we make the move.
We expect to be back up and running by 6pm AEST (2nd May 2004).

They could probably cut back on the size of their server since their biggest posters are no longer!! :lol: :lol:

Jarro
1st May 2004, 07:06 PM
I think i remember Bebox saying a while ago that they were going back to an Aussie server 'cos they were having too much trouble with the overseas one.

Been having a peek-a-boo have we Vegas :wink: :lol:

look, i'll admit that i've been having a bit of a peek over there now and then.... i may even post some more there, but i've lost a bit of respect for the place... particularly after the personal attacks on Onewood and Jaster :x

such a pity there are pricks around that get their jollies out of harrasing people they've never even met :(

markTHEblake
1st May 2004, 07:32 PM
That excuse of message is a load of crap. Nobody takes their site down to change servers....

The normal function for moving a website is;
a) copy files to new server
b) test new server
c) change DNS to point to new server
d) verify new server is still working
e) after 3-4 days shut down old server,

that way the punters wont even know anything changed

Their existing site has been shutdown suddenly, and unexpectedly for whatever reason we wont probably ever now - and they obviously dont have ready access to a backup, otherwise they would have uploaded it by now.

AndyP
1st May 2004, 09:07 PM
Why then? What's going on over there? Surely a bit more notice would have been given in normal circumstances. :?

Jarro
2nd May 2004, 03:34 AM
I'm positive Bebox hinted that this would happen a while ago.

AndyP
2nd May 2004, 11:36 AM
jarro, please don't ruin our conspiracy theory. :roll:

Golfgirl
2nd May 2004, 12:25 PM
It may be up and running, but there isn't an awful lot happening over there....

Yes, I went for a peek earlier... :lol: :lol:

Jarro
2nd May 2004, 12:52 PM
wonder why that would be Golfgirl :-k :lol:

markTHEblake
2nd May 2004, 11:19 PM

even more reason why they wouldnt have any downtime when it happened.

Jarro
3rd May 2004, 06:03 AM
who cares anyway,

this is our new home =D> :D

Onewood
3rd May 2004, 10:48 AM
5 year olds O:) :roll: be carefull what you say and do around them :D

Mitch asked me what happened to my BLUE home work (our background is green :wink: ) they don't miss much [-X

Fishman Dan
3rd May 2004, 11:13 AM
So what actually happened while i was away? I still scan posts over there, but i am hoping to keep my daily post average under 10 on that forum, means i am actually doing some work (which i am not doing now). Now, i want full, unadulterated GOSSIP. Is Amanda Wong a member here? She's a mod on the other board?!

I know there were ar$eholes there, but they were easily ignored.

As for the weekened work - MTB, i think you're being a bit harsh. DNS changes can take time to propogate. Different story if you're changing stuff on your own network, but if you're moving a website from one internet host to another, it can cause unecessary havoc when you know all people want to do is get on your site to start flaming people.

AndyP
3rd May 2004, 03:40 PM
So what actually happened while i was away?

Did the hole-in-one thread that was on the other site get removed.
If not, have a look at that one, Fishy.

Or maybe do a search on onewood's last 10-20 posts, and look at those threads.

Young Tom Morris
30th November 2009, 10:28 AM
Found out on the weekend,that the iseekgolfguru,is actually a 14 handicapper which isn't bad but I would find it strange to ask him for advice if I was a low marker.What do you all think?

henno
30th November 2009, 10:32 AM
I think that judging a teacher (golf or otherwise) based on their own achievements is a waste of time. Teachers are good at teaching and as long as they have a reasonable level of skill and understanding to a point, everything else is unimportant.

I am pretty sure every swing coach of every PGA player would be a worse golfer than the person they're instructing.

mike
30th November 2009, 10:33 AM
who cares

kev
30th November 2009, 10:44 AM
Digging up a 5˝ year old thread - that must be a record.

sms316
30th November 2009, 10:48 AM
Found out on the weekend,that the iseekgolfguru,is actually a 14 handicapper which isn't bad but I would find it strange to ask him for advice if I was a low marker.What do you all think?
So is Charlie Earp. I don't see an issue with it, unless this guy has never been below 14.

Why are we going out of our way to talk about ISG? Just leave the baggage at the door.

grandmasterb
30th November 2009, 10:53 AM
I think that judging a teacher (golf or otherwise) based on their own achievements is a waste of time. Teachers are good at teaching and as long as they have a reasonable level of skill and understanding to a point, everything else is unimportant.

I am pretty sure every swing coach of every PGA player would be a worse golfer than the person they're instructing.

*cough leadbetter cough

AndyP
30th November 2009, 11:08 AM
Digging up a 5˝ year old thread - that must be a record.It would be a record, because you can't actually get much older than this thread.

3oneday
30th November 2009, 12:15 PM
I was thinking "WTF is this about, Bris doesn't care about them !"

I personally think someone who can actually play has more cred, but that's just me.

Toolish
30th November 2009, 12:34 PM

I have held my tongue a lot regarding various discussions about ISG, TGM and iseekgolfguru and I know most of us here are happy to leave it at two separate sites etc, etc....but...

Not sure on the validity of that call as far as his handicap. Paul rarely plays anymore due to some physical limitations but from what I have seen low teens to high singles sounds about right.

The man knows his shit though and is a great communicator. I spent 2 days at a school with him and David Williams and although it cost a fair amount of money ($600ish from memory) it is some of the best money I have ever spent on my golf. At the time I was practicing 3-4 times a week and playing every weekend and rally struggling to play to a 9 handicap having lessons monthly with a local pro. Within about 18 months I was down to 7 with less practice time and now I play off 6 and play too it reasonably often playing at best once a fortnight and practicing 2-3 times a month. I understand so much more about my swing thanks to ISG, Paul and TGM it is unbelievable.

I also spent some further time with Paul, Paul Hart and a couple of other people associated with ISG and although it didn't have the striking impact of the first meeting with Paul S it was well worth my time.

People on internet forums have the right to have an opinion and voice it, and this may be one area ISG needs work, but to go to another forum to essentially have a shot at someone is a soft cowardly act. If you have something to say to him start a thread over there, or send an email instead of doing the school yard, backstabbing thing over here.

On a final note playing ability has little to do with teaching ability. A lot of great players have never had to think about their swings or what they do, it comes naturally to them. I have always thought the grinders who get there eventually would make the best teachers (Nick Ohern type players), they have had to figure things out and as long as they can convey their learnings they would be great. To go the other side of the coin John Daly is a brilliant golfer but I would not think he would be a great teacher.

BrisVegas
30th November 2009, 12:37 PM
thread mining is so 2009. :roll:

Fishman Dan
30th November 2009, 12:40 PM
I personally think someone who can actually play has more cred, but that's just me.

Where is A-Lo these days?

grandmasterb
30th November 2009, 12:54 PM
thread mining is so 2009. :roll:

2009??? You lost me :-s

Jono
30th November 2009, 01:09 PM
It's like going to a doctor who is fat and who smokes and get told "you must lose weight and quit smoking" ...

:lol:

henno
30th November 2009, 01:20 PM
It's like going to a doctor who is fat and who smokes and get told "you must lose weight and quit smoking" ...

Hey, as long as the advice is right. I'd rather that than go to a healthy, fit doctor who told me to take up smoking and eat bacon fat with every meal.

PeteyD
30th November 2009, 01:24 PM
mmm Bacon fat.

markTHEblake
30th November 2009, 06:29 PM
Who is this bloke and why do we care?

adlo
30th November 2009, 06:47 PM
A good post by Toolish.

I have met Paul, the iseekguru, and have seen him play. He is not much of a golfer, but his real passion is for teaching the swing.

It is no problems for me, I have seen the positive results his coaching has had on golfers. So, he knows his stuff. Most gifted communicators are not necessarily great players. I grew up playing elite level junior sport and the best coaches I had were often not the best players in their prime, but their passion for the game caused them to fervently pursue coaching to help others with the game.

Bruce Dickinson
30th November 2009, 07:03 PM
A good post by Toolish.

I have met Paul, the iseekguru, and have seen him play. He is not much of a golfer, but his real passion is for teaching the swing.

It is no problems for me, I have seen the positive results his coaching has had on golfers. So, he knows his stuff. Most gifted communicators are not necessarily great players. I grew up playing elite level junior sport and the best coaches I had were often not the best players in their prime, but their passion for the game caused them to fervently pursue coaching to help others with the game.
well said Adlo

Yossarian
30th November 2009, 07:04 PM
I've only heard good things about the bloke as well.

MegaWatty
30th November 2009, 07:56 PM
And a great club maker to boot. On my way home from his place now after dropping off a couple of re-shafts.

Dotty
30th November 2009, 08:08 PM
Welcome Pot. Are you really 'Young Tom Morris' ?

Rusty
30th November 2009, 11:40 PM
i used to wonder whether Mike Tyson's trainer should be able to whip him.

MegaWatty
30th November 2009, 11:51 PM

Very nice analogy.

Been a bit of defence come out for Paul. Good to see.

3oneday
1st December 2009, 05:54 AM

Very nice analogy.

I can't see a golfer being brain dead once they stop being a good golfer ?

Good on Paul, but each to their own I think would be fairer ;)

Ferrins
1st December 2009, 07:06 AM
Is henno our Ozgolfguru?

PeteyD
1st December 2009, 07:10 AM
Only for flat swings.

goughy
1st December 2009, 07:58 AM
And wardrobe advice!

sms316
1st December 2009, 08:04 AM
But not poker.

Young Tom Morris
1st December 2009, 01:51 PM
Digging up a 5˝ year old thread - that must be a record.
I hope so.
Thanks for the input fellows.If you think he is a good teacher that's good enough for me.:lol::lol::lol:

Rufus T Firefly
1st December 2009, 02:48 PM
Good coach, shit golfer and shit human being! 1 out 3 ain't bad

MegaWatty
1st December 2009, 02:54 PM

The old saying 'takes one to know one' seems to ring true here.

By the way, you're very wrong!

adlo
1st December 2009, 03:13 PM
MW, Paul has his enemies, anyone who has been around the golf forums knows that.

MegaWatty
1st December 2009, 03:15 PM
MW, Paul has his enemies, anyone who has been around the golf forums knows that.

I know that mate. Just can't stand slanderous posts like that one. We're all adults. Surely we don't need to stoop so low!

Toolish
1st December 2009, 03:21 PM
The old saying 'takes one to know one' seems to ring true here.

By the way, you're very wrong!

+1

just
1st December 2009, 03:36 PM
I spent a couple of days with Paul earlier in the year, taught me some great concepts, seems like a nice enough bloke, and a good teacher. His pricing methodology is steep because of the way he structure lessons,so I'd be hesitant to recommend him to others because of that.

Jarro
1st December 2009, 03:53 PM
I spent a couple of days with Paul earlier in the year, taught me some great concepts, seems like a nice enough bloke, and a good teacher. His pricing methodology is steep because of the way he structure lessons,so I'd be hesitant to recommend him to others because of that.

What concepts did he get you into just ?

Oh, and if you don't wanna tell the trolls, just let me know this friday ;)

3oneday
1st December 2009, 03:54 PM

I know that mate. Just can't stand slanderous posts like that one. We're all adults. Surely we don't need to stoop so low!

Can't see anything there that is slanderous, maybe uncalled for, but not slanderous.

Having said that, this thread is going nowhere fast. I'm waiting for Ziggy to join in to make it complete !!!

MegaWatty
1st December 2009, 04:10 PM
Yeh....Said my bit...I'm done. Happier over here (Ozgolf) after meeting some good blokes and having a few Ozgolf hits. I guess this is just what you get in internet forums.

Back to trying to get a WA group order out there again.

markTHEblake
1st December 2009, 05:52 PM
And wardrobe advice!

I think we should rename goughy to ; goughyeverythingguru

Young Tom Morris
1st December 2009, 06:54 PM
That's a bit harsh.Have you met him to make such outlandish accusations or are you just some blow in that jumps on forums just to stir the pot and give everyone the shits.Can you tell me what has made you come to these terrible assumptions?:smt013:smt093:smt013:smt093

3oneday
1st December 2009, 06:56 PM
Hmm, sounds staged.

Young Tom Morris
1st December 2009, 07:55 PM
Hmm, sounds staged.
Not staged,I just thought he was a bit tough on the golf guru

Jimmy Loughnun
6th December 2009, 01:37 PM
I too, am an iseek refugee and I can vouch for the fact that the guru does not have a sense of humour.

I put him down on a thread of members who should be banned and got baneed for over a year!

pom
6th December 2009, 05:31 PM
I too, am an iseek refugee and I can vouch for the fact that the guru does not have a sense of humour.

I put him down on a thread of members who should be banned and got baneed for over a year!
Shame!!!

Bruce Dickinson
6th December 2009, 09:22 PM

I think you'll find he's not a member of the forum, he's an employee of Iseek

Jarro
6th December 2009, 09:33 PM
Anyone notice the big ISG sign on the 12th tee at NSW today ?

3oneday
6th December 2009, 10:09 PM
Saw one near a green somewhere as well, was waiting for someone to run over with a texta and write ozgolf :lol:

KristianJ
6th December 2009, 10:14 PM
If only Pup'd had the time...

AndyP
7th December 2009, 08:47 AM
Saw one near a green somewhere as well, was waiting for someone to run over with a texta and write ozgolf :lol:I think those billboards automatically convert it to ******.

Young Tom Morris
7th December 2009, 02:38 PM

Hey,your famous in iseek history.Didn't they do a big petition to reinstate you after you were banned for 6 months.Your naughty.You're also good mates with Waffle Iron.

Yossarian
7th December 2009, 03:18 PM
They banned him but not waffle iron?

Jimmy Loughnun
7th December 2009, 03:51 PM
Hey,your famous in iseek history.Didn't they do a big petition to reinstate you after you were banned for 6 months.Your naughty.You're also good mates with Waffle Iron.

Actually nearly a year but other than that it sounds right.

They also flicked a bloke called the Offsman who was great value. I hoped he might be on here as well.

Jarro
7th December 2009, 03:56 PM
Getting flicked from ISG isn't a great claim to fame.

Almost anyone here could do it easily :roll:

zigwah
7th December 2009, 04:07 PM
even me? :)

Yossarian
7th December 2009, 04:08 PM
I think you'd fit in over there zig ;)

Young Tom Morris
7th December 2009, 04:20 PM
Jimmy and the Offsman are two funny iseekers along with sanga ,eagleton and rockatansky.Welcome Jimmy to the better forum.

3oneday
7th December 2009, 04:57 PM
Almost anyone here could do it easily :roll:
those who haven't already, naughty qldrs !

990B Luva
8th December 2009, 12:15 PM
I just went and had a look for the first time in about 4 years, layout is terrible, also retards galore.

Young Tom Morris
8th December 2009, 01:51 PM
The other thing they have which makes it ordinary is the guy who calls himself,Waffle Iron.Absolute troublemaker who also works as a moderator for the admin.

3oneday
8th December 2009, 02:09 PM
OK, enough, we don't drop in over there talking about how bad AP is !

just
8th December 2009, 02:17 PM
We do that enough here.

AndyP
8th December 2009, 02:19 PM
What's wrong with being a troublemaker?

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 03:04 PM
Quiet troll, I am pretty sure you and zigwah are the same person.

AndyP
8th December 2009, 04:28 PM
ZiggyP? Andgwah?

waffle_iron
8th December 2009, 08:24 PM
You blokes need to get a life, Byeeeeeeeee

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 08:26 PM
Stay a while waffle, you appear to have the same kind of post count on Iseek that I have here. Maybe we are kindred spirits.

Or is this just another hit and run attack?

Pippolo
8th December 2009, 08:26 PM
The other thing they have which makes it ordinary is the guy who calls himself,Waffle Iron.Absolute troublemaker who also works as a moderator for the admin.

What the heck are you talking about? Waffle working as a mod for admin??? You're a big way off Tom. I know Waffle personally and play with him regularly and he is not a mod for ISG. Check your sources before writing crap like that.

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 08:28 PM
Seriously though can't you guys have this out over there?

Its shit enough without you dragging it over here to.

waffle_iron
8th December 2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks Yossarian for the invite will hang for a while...

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 08:31 PM
Cool bra. What are you wearing?

pom
8th December 2009, 08:34 PM
:razz::razz:Some of you guys are like a dog with a bone. Just cannot leave it alone.
Oh & Well done on the promotion at ISG Waffle. That was kept very Quiet. Has anyone told Admin yet:smt038:smt038

waffle_iron
You BOYS have fun here I have a website to moderate HAAHAAAA

Yossarian
I was hoping it was that pink dress.

waffle_iron
News to me Pom

pom
8th December 2009, 08:36 PM
Makes a good story though:-)

3oneday
8th December 2009, 08:48 PM
Wankers
http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forums/35-the-lounge/topics/36467-anyone-from-another-forum-wanna-have-a-chat-about-our-forum?page=1#posts-572751

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 08:50 PM
That is just soooo immature.

;)

Oh they work here.

****s.

3oneday
8th December 2009, 08:51 PM
:lol: :smt116

Pippolo
8th December 2009, 08:53 PM
How old are you guys?

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 08:53 PM

EDIT

In my defense, I figure if you can sign up to a forum with an email like sven69@hotmail.com and a name like Johan Butch then they probably have what is coming to them. :D

That and i need to take a long hard look in the mirror. The internet is a serious business.

3oneday
8th December 2009, 09:25 PM
How old are you guys?
the attitude is more from "it's a golf forum for **** sake, why the **** does everyone take themselves so ****ing seriously ?"

FFS, ho, sledge and get the **** on with ozgolf, maybe it's about time ISG was ****ing well banned around here :roll:

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 09:32 PM
Well that went well, I can see the admin there

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

http://i47.tinypic.com/1t5t10.jpg

Could someone tell them I was taking the piss. I liked the pussygonads bit though.

Oh and what 3 said. Lighten the **** up.

Pippolo
8th December 2009, 09:56 PM
the attitude is more from "it's a golf forum for **** sake, why the **** does everyone take themselves so ****ing seriously ?"

FFS, ho, sledge and get the **** on with ozgolf, maybe it's about time ISG was ****ing well banned around here :roll:

I don't understand this post, it's full of missing letters and words...

Acting like that is still puerile whatever angle you look at it though.

Yossarian
8th December 2009, 09:57 PM
See now you are getting it. That was almost funny :)

zigwah
8th December 2009, 10:03 PM
Wankers
http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forums/35-the-lounge/topics/36467-anyone-from-another-forum-wanna-have-a-chat-about-our-forum?page=1#posts-572751

Well whatever it was it didnt last

AndyP
8th December 2009, 10:26 PM
Byeeeeeeeee
Woohoo!

Doh! You posted again.

Onewood
8th December 2009, 11:29 PM
Shite has it been 5 years sinse my last hole in one:)

3oneday
9th December 2009, 12:23 AM

is that like "penile" ? Sorry bigboy, words that people actually use in conversation would be best ;)

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 12:30 AM

Nice edit.

You guys started it. Most of you rolled in here started bitching about ISG and now whinge when we do similar or go start a couple of threads over there. Toughen up princess. Seriously. Super dooper.

There is nothing wrong with puerile.

EDIT

Your post is a little infantile though.

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 12:37 AM
:-"

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 12:39 AM

Its all good MW :smt060

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 12:56 AM
After playing golf with most of the WA Ozgolf guys, it's clear to see how different everyone is to their Internet personas. Sometimes we take things on the net too seriously. Just like the one game I had with ISGers, I am always surprised at the person that actually lobs on the first tee.

I guess the reason I hang around here now is because I've played a few more Ozgolf games and can now relate to and understand the guys on Ozgolf better.

End of the day, we all have preferences in life and that's why there are two or more successful golf forums in Australia. Like football teams really. Go the Dragons!

adlo
9th December 2009, 12:58 AM
There is one reason you should be on Ozgolf.

It is just better.

And ISG is full of wankers.

OK, 2 reasons.....

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 01:00 AM
See...he pretends to be an arsehole, but he's really just the gentle giant in real life. Adlo slammed one of my posts early on and I thought he was the resident ****. On the course and off (not including Ozgolf :)) he's a genuinely good guy.

adlo
9th December 2009, 01:02 AM
Bull shit!!

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 01:03 AM
Ruined his rep! Where are my shoes bitch?

adlo
9th December 2009, 01:09 AM
You get em Thursday nigga!! Now shut the **** up!

Oh, and I have your Labrador head cover too :mrgreen:

idgolfguy
9th December 2009, 01:11 AM
After playing golf with most of the WA Ozgolf guys, it's clear to see how different everyone is to their Internet personas...

...Just like the one game I had with ISGers, I am always surprised at the person that actually lobs on the first tee...

Not everyone!

That one game with the ISGers was my fault for inviting both groups - never shall that happen again.

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 01:13 AM
The first or second? KB and then The Cut.

idgolfguy
9th December 2009, 01:15 AM
The first or second? KB and then The Cut.
First KB - first time I think.

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 01:16 AM
I was in the ISG group that day. We weren't that bad were we? Then you organised another hybrid day at The Cut after...

idgolfguy
9th December 2009, 01:21 AM
Not at all. Would have been more interesting if we mixed the ISGers with the OZGolfers.
I had fun and you started well until the last couple.

Dotty
9th December 2009, 05:16 AM
<snip>
End of the day, we all have preferences in life and that's why there are two or more successful golf forums in Australia. Like football teams really. Go the Dragons!
And the flaw in this logic comes about when you shout 'Go the Dragons!', in the Bulldogs leagues club.

Another vote for keeping the golf forums separate.

AndyP
9th December 2009, 07:03 AM
Adlo slammed one of my posts early on and I thought he was the resident ****. On the course and off (not including Ozgolf :)) he's a genuinely good guy.It sounds like he is gutless when he's not typing.

Pippolo
9th December 2009, 07:31 AM
is that like "penile" ? Sorry bigboy, words that people actually use in conversation would be best ;)

I do use the word puerile in my everyday conversation. Sorry, I'll try to use simpler words from now onward.

Nice edit.

You guys started it. Most of you rolled in here started bitching about ISG and now whinge when we do similar or go start a couple of threads over there. Toughen up princess. Seriously. Super dooper.

There is nothing wrong with puerile.

EDIT

Your post is a little infantile though.

Yossarian I'm not whingeing about anything. I posted a message in reply to a ludicrous, sorry make that absurd so that everyone can understand :razz:, post saying that a friend of mine is a moderator at the other site, which is obviously false.

What I implied with me asking your age, without whingeing here or there is that it was childish to do what you did and I remain of the same opinion. That's all. My life goes on. Today I'll go to work without even thinking about this post. I'm sure you'll do the same. As somebody aptly wrote, it's just a golf forum at the end of the day.

henno
9th December 2009, 07:42 AM
"... at the end of the day."

Number one in the list of Top 10 Most Irritating Expressions in the English language (http://www.wired.com/underwire/2008/11/oxford-research/).

Pippolo
9th December 2009, 07:54 AM
"... at the end of the day."

Number one in the list of Top 10 Most Irritating Expressions in the English language (http://www.wired.com/underwire/2008/11/oxford-research/).

I personally think Henno that your post was fairly unique in nature, with all due respect. You shouldn't of written it, it's a nightmare. C'mon, the subject I'm discussing here is not rocket science, it's stuff we talk about 24/7. At this moment in time I think I have completed the list, at the end of the day it's up to you to decide. Have I made it? Absolutely! :mrgreen:

zigwah
Oh dear, how long before someone goes postal?

3oneday
As somebody aptly wrote, it's just a golf forum at the end of the day.sorry, I thought you couldn't understand what I ****ingwell wrote ;)

henno
9th December 2009, 07:55 AM
I personally think Henno that your post was fairly unique in nature, with all due respect. You shouldn't of written it, it's a nightmare. C'mon, the subject I'm discussing here is not rocket science, it's stuff we talk about 24/7. At this moment in time I think I have completed the list, at the end of the day it's up to you to decide. Have I made it? Absolutely! :mrgreen:

sms316
9th December 2009, 07:58 AM
I love chicks with massive hooters.

3oneday
9th December 2009, 07:59 AM
Tigers porn star has massive hooters 8)

sms316
9th December 2009, 08:03 AM
I am familiar with her work. She needs a start on "The List".

3oneday
9th December 2009, 08:06 AM
I wonder when someone will bring out a porno featuring "Tiger" :lol: it'll be feature film length !

sms316
9th December 2009, 08:08 AM
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mistress?

zigwah
9th December 2009, 08:08 AM
Crouching Tiger Hidden Pussy?

zigwah
9th December 2009, 08:09 AM
:)

3oneday
9th December 2009, 08:19 AM
Tigers Major Mistress(es) ?

sms316
9th December 2009, 08:21 AM
Tiger Becomes A Cheetah

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 08:51 AM
Tiger does Dallas, and Melbourne, and anywhere else he has played golf.

zigwah
9th December 2009, 09:02 AM
going down on the tiger

sms316
9th December 2009, 09:05 AM
(Japs) Eye of the Tiger

zigwah
9th December 2009, 09:12 AM
pouncing tiger ridden sluts

just
9th December 2009, 09:36 AM
Pipp/Pom et al
Take this anyway you like, good/bad/indifferent. For whatever reason many of you started posting on this forum, whether it was to whinge about ISG, or at least to post in the Boz's thread, you don't bother to then participate in the rest of the forum. Even worse you criticise people on this forum without even bothering to meet them. Pom, for example is coming to Brisbane and is not bothering to play a game with Ozgolfers. Pipp you live on the Gold Coast and yet your tally for Ozgolf games is what? One I think?

Waffle Iron may be a mate of yours, but his short time on here he has proved himself a tool and I've read his posts on ISG and they don't change my perspective much, however perhaps he and yourselves may get a better perspective of Ozgolf if you took the time meet up and to play some golf, since most of us in SEQ.

Lastly, its a bit rich to blame the forum for this rubbish, when, almost without exception, its started by recent ex-ISG'ers.

drnick
9th December 2009, 10:06 AM
I like the forum software bettera here, so I have started to post more here. :D

But I am just some yookle from country Victoria!

S

AndyP
9th December 2009, 10:19 AM
You don't think they will be buying an OZgolf shirt, just?

Pippolo
9th December 2009, 10:57 AM
Pipp/Pom et al
Take this anyway you like, good/bad/indifferent. For whatever reason many of you started posting on this forum, whether it was to whinge about ISG, or at least to post in the Boz's thread, you don't bother to then participate in the rest of the forum. Even worse you criticise people on this forum without even bothering to meet them. Pom, for example is coming to Brisbane and is not bothering to play a game with Ozgolfers. Pipp you live on the Gold Coast and yet your tally for Ozgolf games is what? One I think?

Just, when I joined Ozgolf I got a very nice and welcoming email from the admin. Neither in that email nor later on the forum did I read that you need a minimum set of posts and threads to participate in to be able to stay here. Obviously you think otherwise and you're entitled to your opinion. I honestly don't care. I will keep posting where and when I feel the need as long as I am allowed to do that.

I have not criticised people here except for saying that the exploit at ISG was childish. The people involved didn't take offense at that and I didn't mean anything more than what I said. It really doesn't matter to me if Yossarian and 3One want to post all over the place at ISG. It might put Ozgolf in a bad light but it's not my call to make.

As far as playing golf I enjoyed my day out at Redland Bay very much with some members here. I don't play golf as often as I would like though so I won't be able to meet many of you in person. It doesn't mean I hate you.

Waffle Iron may be a mate of yours, but his short time on here he has proved himself a tool and I've read his posts on ISG and they don't change my perspective much, however perhaps he and yourselves may get a better perspective of Ozgolf if you took the time meet up and to play some golf, since most of us in SEQ.

I don't need to get a better perspective of Ozgolf because I have nothing to complain about.

, its a bit rich to blame the forum for this rubbish, when, almost without exception, its started by recent ex-ISG'ers.

Who blamed what???

I think you are seeing problems when there are none Just. Not on my side at least.

just
9th December 2009, 11:43 AM
You don't think they will be buying an OZgolf shirt, just?
Somehow, I don't think so.;)

Just, when I joined Ozgolf I got a very nice and welcoming email from the admin. Neither in that email nor later on the forum did I read that you need a minimum set of posts and threads to participate in to be able to stay here. Obviously you think otherwise and you're entitled to your opinion. I honestly don't care. I will keep posting where and when I feel the need as long as I am allowed to do that.
Post/don't post, do whatever makes you feel happy, but please don't feel the need to put words in my mouth. However, I have spoken to a number of forum members who are perplexed/amused/annoyed (take your pick) by recent ISG converts just posting in one thread (ie the Boz thread). It doesn't bother me, its a forum, you pick and choose what you want to read or discuss, like me ignoring Ray or Virge when the dribble on about extending the wrist/rotating the kneebone/firing the hips etc.

I have not criticised people here except for saying that the exploit at ISG was childish. The people involved didn't take offense at that and I didn't mean anything more than what I said. It really doesn't matter to me if Yossarian and 3One want to post all over the place at ISG. It might put Ozgolf in a bad light but it's not my call to make.
Except for the fact that it was initiated by a number of ISG members, a fact which you now ignore, and then you reserve your comments to Ozgolf members, but not your mate Waffle Iron who did essentially the same thing and admitted it. It's just confusing.

As far as playing golf I enjoyed my day out at Redland Bay very much with some members here. I don't play golf as often as I would like though so I won't be able to meet many of you in person. It doesn't mean I hate you.
No one said you hated anyone, I think you are reading too much into it. Why do you feel defensive about the whole issue?

I'm still a member of ISG have been since 2005, although I hardly go there and I have seen more juvenile stuff sprouted on ISG by Waffle Iron/Sarg/Barnesy, than I have on here. But perhaps that's because I know the posters on here and I know when they are being serious or not.;)

live4golf
9th December 2009, 11:48 AM
OG vs ISG on the course.....that would be fantastic :) - We could burn a couple of sticks of RAM and put them in an urn as the trophy...just thinking out loud t'is all

Iain
9th December 2009, 11:54 AM
For that to happen isg would have to admit that ozgolf exists...

PeteyD
9th December 2009, 12:04 PM
Wankers

Hamo84
9th December 2009, 12:15 PM
I did originally join over here after the Boz incident, but I have actually found this place to be more of a proper forum, with a better variety of topics and overall find that people actually talk to you over here and dont just try to disagree with you for the sake of it.

Hence why I have posted a lot mrore over here than on ISG as I feel like I am able to contribute more than over there. To tell you the truth I dont even sign in much over there anymore as I dont feel the need/want to.

sms316
9th December 2009, 12:17 PM
OG vs ISG on the course.....that would be fantastic :) - We could burn a couple of sticks of RAM and put them in an urn as the trophy...just thinking out loud t'is all
They can have Jarro.

:smt098

KristianJ
9th December 2009, 12:21 PM
Now to go find that flogging a dead horse animated gif that someone posted in another Eye Ess Gee thread...

Pippolo
9th December 2009, 12:24 PM
Why do you feel defensive about the whole issue?

Because when I read your post it felt very negative an accusatory and my not posting a reply would have meant tacit acceptance of it all.
Again, I don't nurture any animosity towards anyone here. Way too busy with my life's responsibilities to even find the time to think about that...

KristianJ
9th December 2009, 12:26 PM
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/yumbotto/beating_a_dead_horse1.gif

Pippolo
9th December 2009, 12:28 PM
http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/yumbotto/beating_a_dead_horse1.gif

AHHH, you found it! :lol:

3oneday
9th December 2009, 12:29 PM
Because when I read your post it felt very negative an accusatory and my not posting a reply would have meant tacit acceptance of it all.
Again, I don't nurture any animosity towards anyone here. Way too busy with my life's responsibilities to even find the time to think about that...

FFS, you like the fancy words, seems all to puerile to me, or peurile, or whatever.

Eldrick
9th December 2009, 12:31 PM

you could book it using their online booking system and play it at the multitude of Sydney course
oh wait

Pippolo
9th December 2009, 12:32 PM
FFS, you like the fancy words, seems all to puerile to me, or peurile, or whatever.

LOL, which one? I come from a country where the language originated from Latin, some words that I use in English are words I use everyday in my mother tongue but possibly not used everyday in English.

3oneday
9th December 2009, 12:34 PM

I manage 40 staff and wouldn't use these in a year.

Pippolo
9th December 2009, 12:35 PM
I manage 40 staff and wouldn't use these in a year.

:lol: Ok.

zigwah
9th December 2009, 12:36 PM
For what its worth i found this the better forum so signed up here rather than isg, you could have lost me forever guys ;)

sms316
9th December 2009, 12:38 PM
For what its worth i found this the better forum so signed up here rather than isg, you could have lost me forever guys ;)
You're shitting me? I thought you were Racinfarmer!

3oneday
9th December 2009, 12:43 PM

they must be ****ing bad over there, cause you cop an absolute pizzling here ! :lol:

zigwah
9th December 2009, 12:43 PM
whoever that is

zigwah
9th December 2009, 12:44 PM
they must be ****ing bad over there, cause you cop an absolute pizzling here ! :lol:

it's not that bad, i could be dead :)

idgolfguy
9th December 2009, 12:50 PM
Been there and done it at least a couple of times already - nobody got hurt other than money changing hands.

OZGolf is a head at the moment.

It's sounding a little like Catholics and Anglicans - we know how easy that is to solve.

If you're in IT - VMFS vs NFS.

henno
9th December 2009, 12:59 PM
NFS. No question.

drnick
9th December 2009, 01:16 PM
It's all about the block size!!! ;)

S

Tongueboy
9th December 2009, 01:36 PM
You're shitting me? I thought you were Racinfarmer!

I forgot all about that redneck prick!!!

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 02:18 PM
Been there and done it at least a couple of times already - nobody got hurt other than money changing hands.

OZGolf is a head at the moment.

It's sounding a little like Catholics and Anglicans - we know how easy that is to solve.

If you're in IT - VMFS vs NFS.

Anglicans are just Catholics who sold out.

FTR everything just said is pretty much how I feel, he just articulates it so nicely. Cyber hug for you just!

just
9th December 2009, 02:29 PM
Shuddup childish dribbler.

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 02:33 PM
Play hard to get, I don't mind.

Oh and ISG sucks.

Jarro
9th December 2009, 04:26 PM
I might go back there and see if i can rejoin using another username.

Who's with me ?

henno
9th December 2009, 04:38 PM
Unlike you troublemakers, I'm not banned there. ;-)

Jarro
9th December 2009, 04:44 PM

mummies boy :p

Johnny Canuck
9th December 2009, 05:16 PM
I did originally join over here after the Boz incident, but I have actually found this place to be more of a proper forum, with a better variety of topics and overall find that people actually talk to you over here and dont just try to disagree with you for the sake of it.

Hence why I have posted a lot mrore over here than on ISG as I feel like I am able to contribute more than over there. To tell you the truth I dont even sign in much over there anymore as I dont feel the need/want to.

Shut up HMA084. You're wrong. You have no idea what you are talking about! I'm not talking to you any more.

Me neither, although I was expecting it a few months back. I visit the pro shop & the rules forum - which Waffle has found and is giving incorrect advice, which is screwing things up there.

That Lefty731 guy seems like a bit of a tool as well. He's always pissed off at someone or something. Seems a bit like an internet tough guy.

Tongueboy
9th December 2009, 05:23 PM
I might go back there and see if i can rejoin using another username.

Who's with me ?

I am over there under another name. queer crunts over there!

3oneday
9th December 2009, 05:52 PM
Nothing happens so why bother ?

Jarro
9th December 2009, 05:54 PM
Nothing happens so why bother ?

Yeah true.

We seem to have enough wankers over here to keep us busy enough as it is :roll:

pom
9th December 2009, 06:27 PM
Pipp/Pom et al

Lastly, its a bit rich to blame the forum for this rubbish, when, almost without exception, its started by recent ex-ISG'ers.
Wrong on at least 2 counts.
I was a member here long before the hassles that we had on ISG a few months ago. Admittedly I did not post very often but I did visit at least once a week. I am not ashamed to admit that I prefer ISG but that does not mean that I dislike Ozgolf.
Yes I am coming to Brisbane next month & yes I have been trying to organize a round with ISGers. I have also been keeping an eye on the 1st tee forum & as far as I know there are not any posts relating to January games on there yet. When I know what days I am free ( as The Son In Law wants to join me for a couple of rounds ) I weill be looking again at the 1st tee
If you ask around your Brisbane Mates you will find that I have played with at least one of them at Pelican Waters last year & I am very much hoping to meet up for another round as soon as I know when I can play.
I have also met & played a round with Dazza from Bowen through Ozgolf & I am trying to organize another round with him Soonest.
My main complaint is that there are members on both sites that seem to take great joy in stirring up the members on the other site & generally bagging the site that they do not like. I really see no reason for this sort of behaviour. Yes I posted some comments about ISG a little while ago but I would not consider that bagging the site & I certainly refrain from personal attacks on posters with a different opinion to mine. There is plenty of room for both sites & for those that wish to frequent both sites. There are quite a few of those as well.
End of Rant!!!

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 06:30 PM
Werd.

And yes I do still think ISG is shit. ;)

3oneday
9th December 2009, 06:31 PM
wanker

yoss

pom
9th December 2009, 06:34 PM
Man of many words.

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 06:38 PM
He has got you picked 3!

3oneday
9th December 2009, 07:02 PM
Yup

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 07:07 PM

Does anyone think we should have a survivour type night once a week/month or so and vote one person off the forum? Just a random idea to make this place a bit more like the DARKSIDE it has a reputation for being.

sms316
9th December 2009, 07:08 PM
More fun setting up an alias once in a while and seeing how long it can last.

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 07:15 PM
Yeah, gotta love a dynamic IP address. :D Sorry pom I know I am bad but I just gotta.

markTHEblake
9th December 2009, 07:20 PM
My main complaint is that there are members on both sites that seem to take great joy in stirring up the members on the other site & generally bagging the site that they do not like.

This is normal human behaviour, it happens in football, states, schools, districts, and now internet is the new demographic.

Ozgolf was always a target because all the other places associate us as being "queenslanders" (that demographic is slowly changing) but we accept that, cos we know we are the best and everyone else is hung up over that.

It is hard to be humble when you are a queenslander, but as long as everyone is a realist we shall all be fine ultimately

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 07:38 PM
Hard to talk with any sort of speed as well MTB. Similar to C A N A D I A N S...

Pegasus2357
9th December 2009, 07:39 PM
I think it's time to give the ISG bashing a rest .... i'm starting to agree that it's getting a bit stale really.

Seems we've inherited a few lost souls from over there, so now would be a good time to leave all the ISG talk for OVER THERE !!

Let's all concentrate on making OzGolf as nice a place as we can for all the newbies.

Peace out :smt057

Enough is enough. ISG do things their way, OzGolf do things their way. Both have their Pros and Cons. Time for all this to end and let both sites go along their own merry little path.
When I joined up here I was honest and upfront and stated that I was from ISG. I kept my same name so that those who were here, followed or were already members of both forums new who I was. Did not feel the need to seek an alter ego. I have on both sides tried to post in an open and honest manner and of course when the occasion arose have a little dig.
A lot of what pom wrote is applicable to me particularly:

My main complaint is that there are members on both sites that seem to take great joy in stirring up the members on the other site & generally bagging the site that they do not like. I really see no reason for this sort of behaviour. Yes I posted some comments about ISG a little while ago but I would not consider that bagging the site & I certainly refrain from personal attacks on posters with a different opinion to mine. There is plenty of room for both sites & for those that wish to frequent both sites. There are quite a few of those as well.

Time has come to let the dust settle and bag the Dragon supporters instead of ISG or OzGolf.
My rant over

MegaWatty
9th December 2009, 07:43 PM
OI! Nothing wrong with Dragons supporters, apart from our dismal record for exactly 30 years now.

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 07:44 PM
League is gay.

Go storm!

mike
9th December 2009, 07:46 PM
Leave the Dragons out of this ffs.

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 07:49 PM
Leave the Dragons out of this or I might have to choke someone just like St George do around finals time.

:wink:

mike
9th December 2009, 07:52 PM
Hey I didn't say that. How did you do that?

pom
9th December 2009, 07:53 PM
This is normal human behaviour, it happens in football, states, schools, districts, and now internet is the new demographic.

Ozgolf was always a target because all the other places associate us as being "queenslanders" (that demographic is slowly changing) but we accept that, cos we know we are the best and everyone else is hung up over that.

It is hard to be humble when you are a queenslander, but as long as everyone is a realist we shall all be fine ultimately
Never been accused of being Humble mark. I like a good s#2% stir as much as the next man. I was not upset by the posting on ISG although I found 1 or 2 posts a bit Juvenile. The only thing that annoys me really is personel attacks using the Anonymity of the forums as a defence. Surely we are all mature enough to have a conversation or even a good stir without resorting to calling people names.
BTW I just love to Argue so I am enjoying this thread immensly8-)8-)

mike
9th December 2009, 07:54 PM
ISG is like Wollongong to me. I grew up in the gong and have some good memories but I think it's an absolute shit hole now.

sms316
9th December 2009, 07:54 PM
Hey I didn't say that. How did you do that?
Deep down, you thought it though. :wink:

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 07:55 PM
Hey I didn't say that. How did you do that? Yossarian is the coolest!!!;)

When you quote someone you can put anything in the brackets you want. 8-)

LarryLong
9th December 2009, 08:00 PM
Ozgolf was always a target because all the other places associate us as being "queenslanders" (that demographic is slowly changing)

I don't think Queenslanders have changed in about 80 years, have they?

mike
9th December 2009, 08:03 PM
When you quote someone you can put anything in the brackets you want.
Hook line and sinker

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 08:04 PM
I like hookers and Yossarian just fell for it

:oops:

mike
9th December 2009, 08:05 PM
I like to put on high heels, suspenders and a bra

pics?

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 08:09 PM
pics?

I dress in womens clothing

http://i50.tinypic.com/11vl940.jpg

ParMaster
9th December 2009, 08:11 PM
:lol: At last 5 posts.

mike
9th December 2009, 08:11 PM
"And hang around in bars."

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 08:12 PM
I wish i was a girlie!

mike
9th December 2009, 08:12 PM
Just like my deeeeearr papa

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 08:14 PM
http://i49.tinypic.com/35hqybr.jpg

mike
9th December 2009, 08:15 PM
fkn lmao

3oneday
9th December 2009, 08:50 PM
I'm not pie_man :confused:

Don't mind a pie, mind you, but I'm more of a sausage roll sorta guy :)

PeteyD
9th December 2009, 08:53 PM
It's a dead parrot.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bC1tYl3yzyk/R1BHqI1ypBI/AAAAAAAAAY8/KauUm4K_p5U/s1600-R/IMPTYVMP029_500.jpg

Yossarian
9th December 2009, 08:53 PM
Hotlink fail!

Hotlink success!

I like pies. And parrots.

ParMaster
9th December 2009, 08:58 PM
It's a dead parrot.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_bC1tYl3yzyk/R1BHqI1ypBI/AAAAAAAAAY8/KauUm4K_p5U/s1600-R/IMPTYVMP029_500.jpg

:cry:

Pegasus2357
9th December 2009, 09:00 PM
I'm not pie_man :confused:

Don't mind a pie, mind you, but I'm more of a sausage roll sorta guy :)

2 hours ago
http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forumdata/avatars/iseekgolf_80.gif?1180039124 pie_man (http://forums.iseekgolf.com/users/40258) 31 posts Topic: ISG Feedback (http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forums/32) / It's time to go (http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forums/32/topics/30396)

WTF are you dribbling about?
http://www.ozgolf.net/forum… (http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/member.php?u=59)

Ned
9th December 2009, 09:01 PM
This been banned yet ??????:roll:

henno
9th December 2009, 09:04 PM
http://forums.iseekgolf.com/forums/35/topics/36455#post-body-572578

Connosieur of pies. Some meat. Some fruit. Some hair.

Made me chuckle.

PeteyD
9th December 2009, 09:06 PM
:cry:

Pup,

Not quite sure you get the meaning of this. Google dead parrot sketch.

3oneday
9th December 2009, 09:07 PM
Peg man, look for 3oneday over there, I've been there for 5 years I think although maybe that changed when they downgraded in whenever. Probably just someone having a dig, not everyone loves me :roll:

3oneday
9th December 2009, 09:09 PM
Ok, checked that thread now, I have responded accordingly :)

Pegasus2357
9th December 2009, 09:11 PM
Ok, checked that thread now, I have responded accordingly :)
No worries, whoever has been using you has certainly caused a storm!!!

3oneday
9th December 2009, 09:12 PM
Yeah, just saw that, my guess is either jack or sms.

zigwah
9th December 2009, 09:14 PM
more links to the jocularity as it happens guys.

3oneday
9th December 2009, 09:18 PM
I've been framed, how boorish. One could almost say puerile.

;)

PeteyD
9th December 2009, 09:20 PM
Who would bother?

TheNuclearOne
9th December 2009, 09:27 PM
I've been framed, how boorish. One could almost say puerile.

;)

markTHEblake
9th December 2009, 10:04 PM
The only thing that annoys me really is personel attacks using the Anonymity of the forums as a defence.

I am exempt from anonymity but that doesn't stop me from handing out the personal attacks. (apparently, but i think the poor victims were just being girly and precious)

mike
9th December 2009, 11:47 PM

Whoever 'pie_man' is. If we ever meet I need to buy you a beer. That is some seriously funny shit happening over there.

The last 4 or so pages of the dob thread is fkn hilarious.

Scottt
9th December 2009, 11:53 PM
Link?

mike
9th December 2009, 11:59 PM
it's called 'you've gotta go' or something like that

Yossarian
10th December 2009, 12:28 AM
In the feedback section scottt, It's time to go.

I crack a mention. Happy days. Although talking about me behind my back isn't very nice... Tsk Tsk,

MegaWatty
10th December 2009, 01:01 AM
You run the place I hear!

Tongueboy
10th December 2009, 04:58 AM
good comedy

Jarro
10th December 2009, 05:16 AM
Ah yes, reading back through that brings back such fond memories of the good old ISG days.

Scottt
10th December 2009, 05:34 AM
That's some of the most pathetic shite I have ever read!

3oneday
10th December 2009, 06:07 AM
Admin loves Henno.

Henno is a brownnose.

Henno loves ISG.

AndyP
10th December 2009, 06:08 AM
I'm so happy that some of you are having some fun over there. I suppose you'll be expecting the mods here to clean up if there is any return fire?

3oneday
10th December 2009, 06:11 AM
By the way, their eags is nowhere near as cool as ours is :lol:

3oneday
10th December 2009, 06:12 AM
I'm so happy that some of you are having some fun over there. I suppose you'll be expecting the mods here to clean up if there is any return fire?

for all we know this pie_man is probably an ISG'r trying to be a wanker. A funny wanker, but a wanker all the same !

3oneday
10th December 2009, 06:23 AM
Well there you go, has anyone ever been banned from ISG twice ?

sms316
10th December 2009, 08:32 AM
Yeah, just saw that, my guess is either jack or sms.

:-"

Eag's
10th December 2009, 08:43 AM
By the way, their eags is nowhere near as cool as ours is :lol:

One Eags is enough for both sites mate ;)

mike
12th December 2009, 01:29 AM
The last 4 or so pages of the dob thread is fkn hilarious.

I just read it again. It's even funnier second time 'round.

f00re
13th December 2009, 10:39 AM
I believe this pie_man was from the other forum (TGF) trying to stir up trouble between ISG and OZG

Yossarian
13th December 2009, 10:43 AM
Mmm. Yes. I think he was probably from Golfwrx.

Johnny Canuck
13th December 2009, 10:52 AM
and i'll bet he also doesn't eat pies. it's just there as a red herring.

Yossarian
13th December 2009, 10:53 AM
Exactly. I still think it was 3oneday.

Daves
13th December 2009, 10:56 AM
Nah, our very own Jenny Craig I reckon.

Yossarian
13th December 2009, 10:58 AM
It definately had very little to do with me.

3oneday
13th December 2009, 11:45 AM
I only have enough time to dribble on one forum ;)

What daves said :)

Jim
20th December 2009, 09:35 AM
Shite has it been 5 years sinse my last hole in one:)

Did I ever congratulate you on that one? Well done. :smt045

Young Tom Morris
20th December 2009, 12:20 PM
Yes,congratulations,onewood.

Jarro
20th December 2009, 03:07 PM
Indeed.

A hole-in-one is a rare feat.

Jim
20th December 2009, 06:13 PM
Just curious, but would be interested to know what the proportion of private messages to posts traffic is?