PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Trade: JPX-800 3 wood (stiff) for another 3 wood

aym
12th March 2012, 08:51 PM
Edit: Just changed the tag to for sale, looking for 100 + shipping, or picked up from Melbourne CBD or eastern suburbs.

Still looking for trade too

Mint condition JPX800 3 wood in stiff brought form TheNuclearOne, dont like the stock shaft, and I don't want to spend any more to replace it.

Looking to trade for straight swap or swap with cash, looking for a r9, r11 or something similar, would like to keep it no less than 15".

cehb
12th March 2012, 09:15 PM
I have an R9 TP 15 degree with an xcon5 stiff but I'm in Noosa so probably not much good to you unless you are in Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast.

aym
12th March 2012, 09:21 PM
for trade prefer to be in Melbourne, but obviously prefer to trade with someone who has more than 2 posts, no offence just been careful :)

cehb
12th March 2012, 09:24 PM
Haha no worries at all, yeah trades are kind of pointless unless it's face to face, the postage kills any benefit to both parties usually. I do actually have more than 2 posts, it's just been so long since I've been here that I've forgotten my login!

aym
12th March 2012, 09:29 PM
Yeah, if you planning for a holiday down to melb bring your club:) or vice versa.