PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf Champs Accommodation - Friday 25th Nov 2005

Trung
4th September 2005, 09:40 PM
:D

jaster
4th September 2005, 10:03 PM
Depending on interest I may be coming down to stay on the Friday.....we'll see 8)

Trung
17th October 2005, 07:08 PM
Where are you staying Jono?

jaster
17th October 2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah what Trung said :wink:

jaster
3rd November 2005, 08:37 PM
So Jono..what gives? I am thinking now that goughy has pulled out of maybe travelling up on the Friday....bus to brissy...train to the Coast...I guess as long as they let me take my clubs and bag on the train I'll be cruising...unless I just go to brissy and stay there Friday night and catch a lift on the Saturday with one of the Bris ozgolfers :-k

Trung
3rd November 2005, 08:39 PM
Jaster,

Jono is flying to Brissie on Satruday morning. I'm not sure why he needs a room at Tweed Head on Friday night.

jaster
3rd November 2005, 08:43 PM
LOL :roll: Thanks Trung :P Looks like it is a game in Brissy maybe on Friday for me.... 8)

BrisVegas
3rd November 2005, 08:47 PM
So Jono..what gives? I am thinking now that goughy has pulled out of maybe travelling up on the Friday....bus to brissy...train to the Coast...I guess as long as they let me take my clubs and bag on the train I'll be cruising...unless I just go to brissy and stay there Friday night and catch a lift on the Saturday with one of the Bris ozgolfers  :-k

well, you could stay at my place and join in the early brooky game with trung, brooky17 and me....

getting to lakelands poses a few problems still, but we can work some thing out...

Jono
3rd November 2005, 08:47 PM
Jaster,

Jono is flying to Brissie on Satruday morning. I'm not sure why he needs a room at Tweed Head on Friday night.

I like to keep my options open ... :roll:

jaster
3rd November 2005, 08:56 PM
well, you could stay at my place and join in the early brooky game with trung, brooky17 and me....

getting to lakelands poses a few problems still, but we can work some thing out...

Thanks for the offer....it's Tempting....$$ could be an issue though....big $$ weekend all round :oops:

So how much time between brooky finish and lakelands game then? Is there enough room for me in a car?

BrisVegas
3rd November 2005, 08:59 PM

Thanks for the offer....it's Tempting....$$ could be an issue though....big $$ weekend all round  :oops:

So how much time between brooky finish and lakelands game then? Is there enough room for me in a car?

those are the logisitical questions that I don't have answers for at this stage..... :lol:

AndyP
3rd November 2005, 09:02 PM
Jaster, I can offer you accommodation, but not transport (I am relying on someone else for that myself).

jaster
3rd November 2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks AP..will consider it....I am hoping my cousin will be able to put me up for the night if he is around...he lives in Sherwood :)...depending on what I do Sat though I will need a lift either way :( Damn I wish we had 2 cars!!

BrisVegas
3rd November 2005, 09:11 PM
here's a thought..... maybe jaster, trung, andyp and me could throw in for a rental car for 2 days!! we're all stuck without a car.

Trung
3rd November 2005, 09:19 PM
here's a thought..... maybe jaster, trung, andyp and me could throw in for a rental car for 2 days!!  we're all stuck without a car.

:D i'm happy with that......

terryand
3rd November 2005, 09:26 PM
I can get myself and 3 others in the ute with heaps of gear.The only rule is that to 2 smallest have to sit in the extra cab bit.That makes me safe even if I wasn't the driver.

AP rode down in the back last year,wasn't that bad was it,or is that why you are sourcing other transport this year :smt017

Terry.

Trung
3rd November 2005, 09:28 PM
I can get myself and 3 others in the ute with heaps of gear.The only rule is that to 2 smallest have to sit in the extra cab bit.That makes me safe even if I wasn't the driver.

AP rode down in the back last year,wasn't that bad was it,or is that why you are sourcing other transport this year :smt017

Terry.

Thanks Tez, we will be ready for you at 11am, Vegas's house, Brooky Golf Course. :P .

jaster
3rd November 2005, 09:32 PM
More $$ :roll: Seriously though....maybe....anyone interested on getting a price?

AndyP
3rd November 2005, 09:34 PM
It was good enough, besides the steam coming out of my ears on the way down. ;) It was greatly appreciated.

It looks like you are staying down on the Sunday night, and heading down later on the Saturday, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to fit in with that.

jaster
3rd November 2005, 09:40 PM
Thanks for the offer Tezza 8)

BrisVegas
4th November 2005, 06:26 AM
Thanks Tezza, very generous as always. My wife had ok'd taking me and trungy down to Lakelands in our car. If we have Jaster as well, it'll be a bit of a squeeze (Corolla hatchback with a baby seat!).

It might work out that Nudgee and Pat are playing Brookwater as well yet, in which case there are a couple of back seats in the Passat.... Depends on what Jaster wants to do and also whether Nudgee and Pat get a game here.

990B Luva
4th November 2005, 08:14 AM
It depends if i have a car by the champs, but if i do i can give someone a lift down

terryand
4th November 2005, 08:17 AM
It depends if i have a car by the champs, but if i do i can give someone a lift down

Don't knock the door down guys jumping on this offer :smt047 :mrgreen:

Terry.

990B Luva
4th November 2005, 08:25 AM
no accidents since august Tez

Jarro
4th November 2005, 08:28 AM
no accidents since august Tez

.. any fatalities :roll:

990B Luva
4th November 2005, 08:30 AM
nope, apart from the car, which is in my garage at home, needs a new chassis rail, LHfront guards, grill and a little more

AndyP
4th November 2005, 08:51 AM
Does that mean you are definitely playing at the Champs, 990B?

990B Luva
4th November 2005, 08:52 AM
yes, i will just confirm now Andy

jaster
4th November 2005, 09:02 AM
GW 990b 8)

jaster
6th November 2005, 08:24 PM
Ok....after doing my budget there is no way possible I can afford Brooky..sorry BV :( I am travelling with Mezza so we will probably have one spare seat and will be leaving from the Oxley area Sat morning if anyone wants a lift? We won't be coming back until Monday arvo though 8)

AndyP
6th November 2005, 08:36 PM
I am travelling with Mezza so we will probably have one spare seat and will be leaving from the Oxley area Sat morning if anyone wants a lift?
Jaster, I will register my interest in the lift down to the Gold Coast.

The person I am currently getting a lift with is going out of his way to pick me up, and you will be leaving from my area. I will confirm.
However, I want to come back on Sunday night, so the lift back wouldn't be required.

jaster
6th November 2005, 08:45 PM
No probs mate....I'll put you in for now...if anything changes just let me know. Send me a PM with you contact details (address, phone # etc) but if it is easier we'll probably hit some balls at the Oxley range Sat morning before we leave ;) :lol:

AndyP
16th November 2005, 09:11 AM
Jaster, I'll release the spot in your car for someone else, and use my original lift arrangements. Thanks anyway.

jaster
16th November 2005, 10:32 AM
No probs mate 8)