PDA

View Full Version : USA Ebay

JADO75
4th March 2012, 08:25 AM
I'm wanting to bid on something on e bay in the state's but the seller has told me he will only post inside of USA, I'm pretty sure he is in California. Does anyone know someone in CA or nearby who then might be able to forward it to me? The auction ends in about 4hrs. While I'm at it, does anyone the rough cost of sending a shaft back to Sydney? Thank you for everyone's time.

Captain Nemo
4th March 2012, 08:47 AM
Jado ring me!

Lagerlover
4th March 2012, 10:00 AM
Jado I'm pretty sure you can still get javln shafts in Australia..

live4golf
4th March 2012, 12:38 PM
I am there for 2 weeks starting today...happy to help. Let me know and I can pm you an address in the Us to send to. Might as well add this to the ever increasing amount of golf stuff I am brinnging back that is not mine

Captain Nemo
4th March 2012, 12:39 PM
Hahahahaha, all sorted.....:)

live4golf
4th March 2012, 12:48 PM
Have you walked him through my fee structure?

KristianJ
4th March 2012, 01:07 PM
Do you have an ABN for this venture, PJ?

live4golf
4th March 2012, 01:12 PM
No KJ, I have set up an OGF structure...OzGolf Favour. Much like the one the Mafia use, just with less horse heads.

JADO75
4th March 2012, 03:09 PM
Jado I'm pretty sure you can still get javln shafts in Australia..

Not chasing a jav matey, was hoping to get my hands on another hd6 for a R11

JADO75
4th March 2012, 03:11 PM
I am there for 2 weeks starting today...happy to help. Let me know and I can pm you an address in the Us to send to. Might as well add this to the ever increasing amount of golf stuff I am brinnging back that is not mine

Thanks live, really appreciate the offer. I didn't win the auction for the shaft I was bidding on this morning but may make a move on something else. I'll pm you if I need help & thank you again

JADO75
4th March 2012, 03:13 PM
Hahahahaha, all sorted.....:)

Thanks again L, didn't win the shaft this morning but may still have something, I'll let you know. Thanks again!

Davemason
5th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Mate you can all ways use a mail forwarding service.

You get a mailing address in the US, but there a fees attached.

I've used shipito.com or borderlink.com (borderlink give you an address in the USA and the UK)

JADO75
6th March 2012, 11:47 PM
Mate you can all ways use a mail forwarding service.

You get a mailing address in the US, but there a fees attached.

I've used shipito.com or borderlink.com (borderlink give you an address in the USA and the UK)

That definitely could come in handy, thank you for the advice