PDA

View Full Version : How Spoilt Is Your Pet

solarman
1st March 2012, 02:10 PM
Just went over the road and saw 2 hunting dogs in a cage on the back of a ute in the pouring rain with little cover. Shivering and ribs showing.

Come back and see my Mrs feeding my black labrador a prawn and avocado sandwich while he's lying stretched out on his back.

FFS If this animal had a big d--k I'd be thrown out on my ear.

popper81
1st March 2012, 02:24 PM
My oldies dog Sandy, until it recently was put down, was treated like the daughter my mother never had.

# Taken to the dog hairdressers at one stage, and given doggie streaks

# Always travelled in the car, front seat. Sometimes I would even notice my mum in the back while dad drove because "Sandy enjoyed it up the front by herself"

# Forever given little treats

# Inside dog, always given run of the house

# Used to go to the neighbours and say hello, meaning scam treats from them.

# Went on numerous holidays with mum and dad in the Winnie. until LL hit it that is!!

# Had a set weekly 'doggie date', with other dogs in the street.

As you can tell, SPOLIT was a understatement. Oldies were o/s when she had to be put down, mother dearest wanted to fly home from the states to be there. With 25 days remaining of the paid for holiday. FFS!!!

PeteyD
1st March 2012, 02:52 PM
Would she come back if you were being put down?

I was going to say the wife spoils the rodent things we have, but they get nothing in comparison.

popper81
1st March 2012, 02:56 PM
Petey, I do ok, but had nothing on the mutt :)

Webster
1st March 2012, 03:04 PM
Our recently departed pooch Barney was well cared for. Apart from sleeping on the marital bed and getting fillet steak for his birthday it was canine business as usual. I do miss the little champ though.

Moe Norman
1st March 2012, 03:52 PM
ours was spoilt until we had kids

Lagerlover
1st March 2012, 04:29 PM
We always had dogs around the place when we were kids, my dad loved them... especially this one Dalmatian we had called Greg...dad used to lick greg's nuts for him.
Got 18 months for it, lawyer got his sentence halved. Used his neglected upbringing on a dairy farm, where his only mother figure was a friesian heifer called Margaret, as his defense.

Courty
1st March 2012, 04:55 PM
Shoulda locked this thread after the 1st post. Boss wins paws down.

Lagerlover
1st March 2012, 10:48 PM