PDA

View Full Version : WA: TourFit (The Champ) vs MegaWatty

Pages : 1 [2]

meh
16th June 2012, 07:57 PM
It is ok rubes, the Quankers have much more to teach us about forum infighting.

Quankers?!? :roll:

Shadesy
16th June 2012, 08:38 PM
Wow, I hope the sheep station you lot are playing for is worth it!

Shit yeah... out stations have Iron Ore on them!

Nuffie
16th June 2012, 10:52 PM
Shit yeah... out stations have Iron Ore on them!Yep 2+ Km long trains stopping at the OHP train station at Area C.If we were playing for this station we'd be well and truly dreaming.

Golfnut
16th June 2012, 11:52 PM
How is it seen as dodgy? Don't understand what 'Fit has done. Play 3/4 handicaps, problem solved.

I say 3/4 caps and stop the bitching.

He is probably joking.

I'm sure decency will prevail.

How easily this could've all been avoided.

TourFit
17th June 2012, 05:29 PM
I can smell a dq brewing here. This time a serious one.

Your official cap should be 9, you are playing a guy that has played once in a couple months at a course he has never played, and you have your idol in the group.

Do the right thing, Fitty.

You're so big on the f**kin' rules...try reading them! Mega kindly posted a copy of some relevant rules in question...I even highlighted the most important one.

Also, it has nothing to do with me how much or how little Mega has played over the last few months. I feel for him, sure, but it's not MY fault.

TourFit will play off 9. it's the right thing to do and i know he respects the rules of golf too much to do anything that would be seen as dodgy.

I did the only thing I could do under the circumstances and what I had at hand...and before ANY of you start mentioning 3/4 handicaps, that is merely an opinion. There was NO consensus or agreement at ANY stage about that. If two players agree to play off 3/4 then so be it. IMO, it is a handicap competition and I will play whoever, wherever off correct handicaps. I may well lose to a higher handicapper (such as Rubin off 23), but so be it.

Tourfit insisted on the shot and won the hole that was in question. It was a halve without the shot.

Dormie 2 for fit, in what many are calling the worst display of sportsmanship in WA matchplay history.

I honestly thought it was a joke that he was holding off on getting his cap corrected.

It was 3 shots at the START of play...the Par 5 11th (where that shot was taken) was the first time I had been level ALL DAY. I'd been down by 1 or 2 the whole time. There were no more shots from that point.

It actually WAS a joke that I mentioned holding off on getting the card seen to. Mega didn't confirm for certain that he was playing until Wednesday...it was in the hands of the member I played with before then...he said he would sort it out. I honestly didn't know it would have ANY impact on an MP match that may/or may not have gone ahead.

Bullshit. Anyone who manipulates their handicap in any fashion is cheating. Plain and simple. The fact that he gloated about not changing it until after shows some true colours. I would have thought after a tainted 2 victory win last year he would have played with a little more honour.

I'm a cheat, with no honour...and what's more I gloated at not changing my 'cap? F*CK YOU!

Technically, it is not cheating, but morally, it was the wrong thing to do in a friendly match play. You can't deny that.

Oh...now it's NOT cheating just morally wrong. By whose compass...yours?

No one thinks you are lowly and I am not trying to be a wise ass about this. I simply stated that the move of stating that you should be off 9, but because a card wasn't processed you were playing off 10 was low. It's fine for a normal comp, but a friendly match play with a mate?

You (and a few others by your comments) seem to think it low.

So it's OK to do what I did in normal comp, but not in the MP comp for fun? WTF, you want me to 'cheat' at real golf?

But I am morally wrong to have done what you perceive to be a wrong (based on what you know)...but at the same time calling a 'same' type of mate a cheat at golf on an open, public golf forum, with little or NO knowledge is NOT morally questionable? And it is not the first time you have done this!!!

You are correct and have not broken any rules.

So now I'm not a cheat? You mentioned Swiss Cheese before...

Others do have problems with the way it was handled, but there is no need to get into it. No one is questioning Tourfit the person

Sorry...I disagree. You ARE questioning me. And I don't give a shit whether others don't like the way it was handled...get over it. It's not the first time and won't be the last. Don't like it, then walk.

Just like I intend to do.

rubin
17th June 2012, 05:40 PM
Now, now TF, I take offense.

I'm off 21 now.... :D

hocko
17th June 2012, 06:55 PM
F**k me, i thought it was just a piss take?

Shadesy
17th June 2012, 07:08 PM

simmsy
17th June 2012, 07:14 PM
That's how it should of been Hocko

idgolfguy
18th June 2012, 12:44 AM
F**k me, i thought it was just a piss take?Only from one side, it appears.

idgolfguy
18th June 2012, 12:48 AM
Fit's off 10! he knows LK very well.Mega may have some difficulty running out of fairway on the blind holes.Fit 2 up!Does this mean I was right? Do I win any money?

MegaWatty
18th June 2012, 01:37 AM
3/1

sms316
18th June 2012, 07:03 AM
I'm playing off 20 at the WAnker Champs. Probably still won't win.

simmsy
18th June 2012, 07:06 AM
I think committee will meet and decide you play off 3

sms316
18th June 2012, 07:21 AM
I think committee will meet and decide you play off 3 Deal!

Yossarian
18th June 2012, 01:53 PM
Ha!