PDA

View Full Version : Hi Folks!

raidrboy
29th August 2005, 08:38 PM
Just surfing and, happened across your forum. Noticed a few familar names so decided to come on board.

AndyP
29th August 2005, 08:45 PM
Hi raidrboy. Good to see we have another Victorian member on board.

Where have you spotted the names previously?

Wanna tell us a little about your golfing?

Jarro
30th August 2005, 12:02 AM
welcome aboard mate, tell us your story 8)

Eag's
30th August 2005, 05:51 AM
Hi there raidrboy, welcome to golf nut central :wink:

BrisVegas
30th August 2005, 06:50 AM
G'day raidrboy. Welcome aboard. :)

Flowergirl
30th August 2005, 07:57 AM
Another Victorian........( insert Jaws theme)...we're taking over here boys. :wink:

terryand
30th August 2005, 10:03 AM
Another Victorian........( insert Jaws theme)...we're taking over here boys.  :wink:

Dreamin.......And welcome Raidrboy :wink:

Terry.

goughy
30th August 2005, 04:54 PM
Hi raidrboy and welcome. You're not related to that guy from MASH are you??? (sorry bout that :oops: )

Courty
30th August 2005, 06:37 PM
I remember raidrboy from 'that other forum'. Come in and make yourself at home.

Aren't you the one who collects scorecards from Golf Clubs?

Onewood
30th August 2005, 07:39 PM
Hi raidrboy, 8) I've sent you a PM with all the usual trouble maker's and what set's them off :D welcome

markTHEblake
30th August 2005, 08:43 PM
everythings ok, just dont mention the war.

i mentioned it once or twice but i think i got away with it.

raidrboy
31st August 2005, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome folks. You got me in one Courty I am the guy from that other forum who collects scorecards. Goughy I am not related to that Mash guy O'Reilly nor Klinger for that matter.

A little about myself, I am retired living in N-East Vic and, I am a golf nut. I play as frequently as time allows although not very well these days but isn't it a great way to relax. :lol: I am a member of both Howlong and Wodonga Golf Clubs.

I am also very involved in the local Ovens & Murray Football and, I am a member of the recruiting department. Those who are interested please check our club website at: www. wodongaraiders.com

Bruce
31st August 2005, 06:50 PM
I looks like recruiting needs to be a priority with you blokes just ducking the spoon.

Courty
31st August 2005, 09:08 PM
You got me in one Courty I am the guy from that other forum who collects scorecards.

How's that for memory. I haven't been over to 'that other place' for what seems like years... :shock:

raidrboy
31st August 2005, 09:54 PM
How's that for memory. I haven't been over to 'that other place' for what seems like years... :shock:

Excellent memory Courty 10/10. I somehow don't picture you with a waxed moustache, mighty elegant all the same.

See if I can get that website right this time.
www.wodongaraiders.com