PDA

View Full Version : SA: Thaxted Park voucher, (avail 7 hours only)

nadg63
16th February 2012, 04:09 PM
If anyone, (for some strange reason!?), wants to play at Thaxted Park here's a link where you can buy a voucher to receive a cheaper than normal round:-

http://www.groupon.com.au/deals/adelaide/thaxted-park-golf-club/715972331?nlp=&CID=AU_CRM_1_0_0_47&a=715827936

FAT bastards take special note - you also get a pie included in the cost! :)

kunkie
16th February 2012, 06:00 PM
is the course any good? looked at the voucher but just one pie wasn't enough to get me over the line! :razz:

Chilled
17th February 2012, 07:44 AM
is the course any good?I think it's probably one of the worst tracks to play on in the Adelaide metro (roughly) area. I'd rather pay full price and go to a great track like Mount Compass.

nadg63
17th February 2012, 02:04 PM
I think it's probably one of the worst tracks to play on in the Adelaide metro (roughly) area. I'd rather pay full price and go to a great track like Mount Compass.

I'd agree with that, personally not a fan of the place, (hence my 'dig' in the original post).

Supposedley it used to be a great course, obviously before my time ..............................

kunkie
17th February 2012, 02:25 PM
cool, good thing i didnt get one...

mt compass course is a damn good track, played there in november and have been itching to go back and have another crack now im getting better... also want to play mckracken and lady bay while im at it, i hear they are both top courses too...