PDA

View Full Version : Help wanted, anyone live near Taringa in QLD?

paulyboy
10th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Hmmm, not sure where to post this.
Just bought this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/220947555536?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1199

Dodgy pic, and a guy who answers your questions but definitely doesn't want to tell you what you want to know.
Just a liiiiittle bit wary about sending him payment then never receiving the bag.
Is anyone nearby who could pick it up for me and send it on? I would forward you the payment so you could pay cash on pick up?
Cheers lads,
Paul

Moe Norman
10th February 2012, 03:18 PM
both vegas and I live around there.

I don't mind picking it up, but I've never posted a bag before - seems like a pain!

paulyboy
10th February 2012, 03:27 PM
Moe, thanks for the offer.
I ended up paying him as he said pick up ok but only before Monday. Another alarm bell ringing.
Ah well, if I never get it I guess I can put in a Paypal claim.
Cheers mate,
Paul

Lobsta
10th February 2012, 03:53 PM
I ended up paying him as he said pick up ok but only before Monday. Another alarm bell ringing.
Cheers mate,
Paul

Or just give some of us his address and we can go extricate the golf bag from him...

wazandnic
10th February 2012, 04:02 PM
hmmm.. good luck Pauly. Hopefully this guy is legit and not a Le Coq! ;)

Moe Norman
10th February 2012, 05:03 PM
Cheers mate,
Paul

i live about 2 mins from Taringa, so it would have been no dramas

may have suited me actually, as I wanted to send a 2nd set of irons down to Vic anyway so I don't have to travel with clubs anymore!

Ferrins
10th February 2012, 07:50 PM
Hey Moe go pick it up and bring it to Tenterfield tomorrow with your irons;)

Daves
10th February 2012, 09:43 PM
You should have rung me, I could have probably picked it up on the way home. I wasn't far from there this evening.