PDA

View Full Version : Found: Head for my chuk: now GROUP BUY THREAD

tommyg
8th February 2012, 02:11 PM
Im chasing a 10.5 head for my nunchuk... my superdeep head got stolen in transit!!!! F@#kers.

Looking for a superdeep ideally, or something with some adjustability... but let me know what you've got as its a shame to leave such an awesome shaft without a head.

Ive got a 9 deg exotics head with hc in great nick as part trade if need be.

simmsy
8th February 2012, 02:19 PM
you are friggin kidding?!!!

man that really sux. it's a shame you sold me that Maruman Head :mrgreen: is it at 'Fit's yet?

i've got an Adams 4G you can buy if you wish, although i know you are looking for something adjustable. it sits sq to a shade open.

tommyg
8th February 2012, 02:34 PM
seriously... just found out yesterday when expecting it to arrive. I'll get your head to fits today... I'll stick the exotics on the chuk for giggles but i know its too low loft being only 9 degree. I'll pass on the 4G for now though...

Iain
8th February 2012, 02:45 PM
I've got an r9 460 10.5.

rubin
8th February 2012, 03:00 PM
I've got an r9 460 10.5.

buy this tommy - it will work wonders. kinda wishing i hadn't sold it to shadesy when i got my chuk.

tommyg
8th February 2012, 03:18 PM
I'm a little tempted iain, but i find the r9 460 looks massive and triangular to me... im sure i'd get used to it though. Honestly i'd preferr a supertri or superdeep, so i'll hang on a little longer. What do you want for it anyway? And do you have a shaft tip to go with it?

tommyg
8th February 2012, 03:19 PM
buy this tommy - it will work wonders. kinda wishing i hadn't sold it to shadesy when i got my chuk.

Thanks for your thoughts... now lend me your superdeep to try...

rubin
8th February 2012, 03:38 PM
Thanks for your thoughts... now lend me your superdeep to try...

Happily. does your chuk have the tip on it, or would u like to borrow mine?

edit: after it gets fixed. I think the tip has come loose - it definately felt like it.

Iain
8th February 2012, 03:42 PM
I'm a little tempted iain, but i find the r9 460 looks massive and triangular to me... im sure i'd get used to it though. Honestly i'd preferr a supertri or superdeep, so i'll hang on a little longer. What do you want for it anyway? And do you have a shaft tip to go with it?Not sure of a price off the top of my head. I'll have a look when I get home from work and let you know. I have a few tips for it, so can include one.

tommyg
8th February 2012, 03:44 PM
Happily. does your chuk have the tip on it, or would u like to borrow mine?

edit: after it gets fixed. I think the tip has come loose - it definately felt like it.

I dont have a tip yet... the way you hit im not surprised its loose... did fit glue it?

tommyg
8th February 2012, 03:45 PM
Not sure of a price off the top of my head. I'll have a look when I get home from work and let you know. I have a few tips for it, so can include one.

Thanks iain let me know

TourFit
8th February 2012, 04:03 PM
I dont have a tip yet... the way you hit im not surprised its loose... did fit glue it?

Hey...WTF?

rubin
8th February 2012, 04:11 PM

Hey...WTF?

No - not yet. This one is was from Virge, might have been a bit light on the glue.

TBH - I havent had anything go on any of the stuff TF has made up for me. The only issue i've had is in a tourfit 3w head (no homo), and he said he would replace it. I just havent got round to getting it back to him (and i don't game it anyway).

3oneday
8th February 2012, 04:36 PM
I'll have an SL290 next week in 10.5, will try once and ditch if I don't like it.

simmsy
8th February 2012, 04:59 PM
Dibs

excelboy
8th February 2012, 05:22 PM
2nd dibs.

Have a r9 460 11.5, but too much loft for most.

virge666
8th February 2012, 05:48 PM
I'll have an SL290 next week in 10.5, will try once and ditch if I don't like it.

Why dont you just organise a game and you can hit mine . . .

Much cheaper !!

virge666
8th February 2012, 05:49 PM
SuperTri in 10.5 is another good option in 10.5

Nike VR in 10.5
R11 is damn fantastic in 10.5

aimnhit
8th February 2012, 05:58 PM
Virge I notice that you sell alot of these chucks... Feel free to contact me and I would be happy to send what ever you need over if they are any cheaper over here.... I'm guessing the FedEx bill might make it a wash anyways.. Or anything else that is needed... Or anyone else for that matter too..

BroKar
8th February 2012, 06:00 PM
Aimnhit how about a couple of Tour Issue Clevelands mate, ill take a TL310 or SL290

tommyg
8th February 2012, 06:00 PM

That sounds great....

Captain Nemo
8th February 2012, 06:03 PM
Aimnhit how about a couple of Tour Issue Clevelands mate, ill take a TL310 or SL290

I'd be in that, 10.5* for me!

aimnhit
8th February 2012, 06:09 PM
Tell you what.. You boys get a list together and I will go shopping every month and get what you want and I will send it all once a month to one address... I could just set up a PayPal and everyone pays into that...

virge666
8th February 2012, 06:10 PM
Virge I notice that you sell alot of these chucks... Feel free to contact me and I would be happy to send what ever you need over if they are any cheaper over here.... I'm guessing the FedEx bill might make it a wash anyways.. Or anything else that is needed... Or anyone else for that matter too..

Cheers mate - much appreciated.

I have the distributorship direct with NVentix and they usually ship out via FedEx or USPS. It is usually about $130 to ship out a box from the USA via FedEx, so as long as I buy in boxes of 20 or 25, it doesn't hurt that much. USPS costs $50 but take 5-6 weeks.

Get one of the vans to hook you up with one in a fairway wood . . it is worth the experiment. Most of the pro's I have given it to like the ball flight and how easy it is to control the trajectory. You will know if it suits you straight away, just make sure the Cleveland lads read the instructions and dont make it too long.

I am a bit of a cynical bastard with golf stuff, but this thing does work and it was designed by an Aussie. There is around 30 guys out there with you using it.

Thanks again for the offer, play well tomorrow.

rubin
8th February 2012, 06:10 PM

Me too! In fact, the new one in your WITB looks just fine - i'll take that as is!

virge666
8th February 2012, 06:11 PM
Tell you what.. You boys get a list together and I will go shopping and get what you want and I will send it all once a month to one address... I could just set up a PayPal and everyone pays into that...

Jeez, THAT was a mistake..

H U G E !!

aimnhit
8th February 2012, 06:13 PM
Cheers mate - much appreciated.I have the distributorship direct with NVentix and they usually ship out via FedEx or USPS. It is usually about $130 to ship out a box from the USA via FedEx, so as long as I buy in boxes of 20 or 25, it doesn't hurt that much. USPS costs $50 but take 5-6 weeks.Get one of the vans to hook you up with one in a fairway wood . . it is worth the experiment. Most of the pro's I have given it to like the ball flight and how easy it is to control the trajectory. You will know if it suits you straight away, just make sure the Cleveland lads read the instructions and dont make it too long.I am a bit of a cynical bastard with golf stuff, but this thing does work and it was designed by an Aussie. There is around 30 guys out there with you using it.Thanks again for the offer, play well tomorrow. No dramas mate... That's a good idea with three wood I might give it a crack tomorrow

BroKar
8th February 2012, 06:22 PM
im keen as to get some gear mate

simmsy
8th February 2012, 06:50 PM
Does he know what he just said with the offer of organizing gear? jeez SB you're a brave soul dealin' with us lot.

i'll be in touch! :)

Captain Nemo
8th February 2012, 07:05 PM
Bowdo to save you being bombarded with pm's just create a new post and let us know what you can actually get?
Are you talking Tour Issue or just retail at nice prices?
JAT?😏

aimnhit
8th February 2012, 07:10 PM
No mate no tour issue stuff sorry .. I can only get what is in the shop, there is no discount.. I would just buy it and send it.. I'm guessing there really is not much difference between clubs here and in Aust anyways..

markTHEblake
8th February 2012, 07:12 PM
Tell you what.. You boys get a list together and I will go shopping every month and get what you want...I need a super size shag bag cos the one I have only takes 50 balls. I heard you got to hit 300 a day to become any good, and it will save me time if I only have to pick em all up once.and I need super heavy duty leather gloves cos my hands are getting ripped to shreds by hitting 300 balls a day.Oh and I need whatever fancy pills you good players are popping to keep your stamina up, I am rooted after about 50 balls.

TourFit
8th February 2012, 07:40 PM
This thread should be renamed...

...ULTIMATE GROUP BUY!!!

Bowdo, that's a great offer, thanks. But as the others said, are you SURE you know what you're letting yourself in for?

I'd love to see the look on your Missus' face when she sees you going out shopping for 4k worth of stuff then packing it all up & sending to Oz! :mrgreen:

In reality, any stuff we get can rightly be called Tour Issue as well :roll: (coming from a guy on Tour and all)

RobNewy
8th February 2012, 07:52 PM
Im in!

Steve57
8th February 2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/27423-Ping-Rapture-10.5*-Head-70-Shipped!

Captain Nemo
8th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Steve, already been down that track....

Steve57
8th February 2012, 09:25 PM
OK just a thought!

Iain
8th February 2012, 10:08 PM
Jeez, THAT was a mistake..H U G E !!That's what I thought!! I wonder how many pm's he got!!

Johnny Canuck
8th February 2012, 11:23 PM
Im in!

Minimum 12,000 post count.

Nuffie
8th February 2012, 11:25 PM
Tell you what.. You boys get a list together and I will go shopping every month and get what you want and I will send it all once a month to one address... I could just set up a PayPal and everyone pays into that... Umm... Now I really wish there was some more disposable income. Bugger...

Nuffie
8th February 2012, 11:29 PM
So much for your 'need a head for your chuck' thread Tommy.

Now we could be getting chucked a lot more than that...

tommyg
9th February 2012, 12:07 AM
its a worthy threadjack i reckon... at least if nothing comes of my thread i can get aimnhit to send back whatever i like....

tommyg
9th February 2012, 10:57 PM
Ive got my new head on the way.... threadjack away people!

rubin
9th February 2012, 11:11 PM
Ive got my new head on the way.... threadjack away people!

what did u get mate?

tommyg
9th February 2012, 11:17 PM
Ive got a 10.5 superdeep in the way (thanks PT73), and a 425cc 11 degree tourfit beast to trial in the meantime...

RobNewy
10th February 2012, 07:30 PM
Boooooo!!!!

Dont even know what I want, just want to buy stuff!