PDA

View Full Version : NBL 05/06

Courty
23rd August 2005, 05:30 PM
Don't know if anyone here even cares about the basketball, but I do. I've been a season member at the Taipans since day one (as painful as that has been :roll: ). The new season kicks off in a couple of weeks. There have been many off-season movements/ retirements etc, and this season is consequently looking very interesting indeed. If anyone else is interested, there is a free tipping comp at www.nbltipping.com.au. I am already registered and will update my success (or not) in this thread weekly.

Courty
23rd August 2005, 05:51 PM
Me again, I just checked it out and there is a 'private competition' feature. If there is enough interest here I will set one up. Just let me know if you are interested.

Jarro
23rd August 2005, 06:29 PM
sorry mate, i save my expertise for the NRL tipping :wink: :lol:

Fishman Dan
23rd August 2005, 06:35 PM
I'll have a crack. The Kings are dominating at the moment, so i'm firmly on the bandwagon :lol: :lol:

cazandpaul
23rd August 2005, 06:37 PM
Caz and I were season ticket holders with the Kings before we moved to the Coast - they started to win titles when we left :oops:

Whisper here on the Coast is a team may happen here in the forseeable future with Dave Claxton in charge playing out of the new convention centre.

I'll be in a tipping comp - come on all you guys, footy's over or are you all following the A-league :shock:

drunken
24th August 2005, 07:09 AM
Whisper here on the Coast is a team may happen here in the forseeable future with Dave Claxton in charge playing out of the new convention centre.

Excellent I used to go up to see the occasional game with friends when the Rollers were there. Was always good fun.

Courty
24th August 2005, 06:02 PM
OK. Private comp is a go.

Comp name: Ozgolf
Password: ho

I also turned on the RSS feature for those of you who know what it is... (feed://www.nbltipping.com.au/comps/ozgolf/rss)

Courty
6th September 2005, 08:07 AM
I'll have a crack.

No show. :roll: :roll:

AndyP
6th September 2005, 09:19 AM
I'll have a crack.

No show. :roll: :roll:
Does that mean that you are winning, Courty? =D>

Courty
6th September 2005, 09:48 AM
Yep. Had a perfect round in round 1. Leading cazandpaul by 2 pts. The full leaderbaord follows:

Courty 4
Cazandpaul 2

:roll:

cazandpaul
6th September 2005, 10:54 AM
Only a diehard :) would pick Cairns to beat NZ in NZ - it's too cold for a start :shock: . Forgot to change my tip for the Pigs when I heard their starting guard had left them in the lurch a week from the season starting :oops:

Got the excuses started early 8)