PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Ping short sleeve wind shirt - new with tags

popper81
3rd February 2012, 06:39 PM
Short story: Bought this because I am a big unit, arrived before the champs in september. It is way to big for me, and I have decidedit is best not to grow into it. Thought someone on here may a) also be a big unit or b) know a big unit....

I paid the same as this listing ( don't think the $ was quite as strong) :
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ping-Golf-Canvas-S-S-Wind-Shirt-Mens-4XL-New-w-Tags-/220749394494?pt=US_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel&hash=item3365b0723e

Looking for $20.00 posted to move it on..

Popper

kunkie
3rd February 2012, 06:44 PM
size? im a big unit... :shock:

Lagerlover
3rd February 2012, 07:34 PM
Look at the thread Kunk, US 4XL.... that's a lot of cornish pasties and golden north ice cream.

popper81
3rd February 2012, 07:38 PM
Yeah 4xl....

kunkie
4th February 2012, 12:57 PM
sorry mate, looked at the link but wasnt sure if the size was right, id need to go on a crash diet of pastry to fit it though (taste good but the missus probably wont approve), usually a 2xl for me.

cheers

Lagerlover
4th February 2012, 01:46 PM
sorry mate, looked at the link but wasnt sure if the size was right, id need to go on a crash diet of pastry to fit it though (taste good but the missus probably wont approve), usually a 2xl for me.cheers APPLY YOURSELF, does crystal brook bakery not do Kitchener buns??

jaybam
4th February 2012, 02:22 PM
APPLY YOURSELF, does crystal brook bakery not do Kitchener buns?? Stop tyre kicking and just buy it or yourself. Would be good.encouragement for.you to start that diet so it will fit by champs ;)

Lagerlover
4th February 2012, 02:51 PM
Stop tyre kicking and just buy it or yourself. Would be good.encouragement for.you to start that diet so it will fit by champs ;)

For the one and only time... I'll pay that.