PDA

View Full Version : Golfworks stocking Adaptors/Sleeves!

Captain Nemo
1st February 2012, 08:36 PM
Well i think you'd be guaranteed these will work......;)
http://www.golfworks.com/category.asp_Q_c_E_10027

TourFit
1st February 2012, 10:32 PM
Absolutely...Ralph Maltby wouldn't put his name to ones that don't.

As an aside, did you know that he (and by association, GolfWorks) has more golf club patents than anyone else in the world!! :shock: Even after TM, Adams & Callaway are bringing new shit out every 10 minutes

Ashes
2nd February 2012, 12:47 AM
Well i think you'd be guaranteed these will work......;)
http://www.golfworks.com/category.asp_Q_c_E_10027

The cobra ones look pretty good value at $25 too. eBay and Hireko etc seems to be around $35.

Tomson
2nd February 2012, 08:51 AM
Absolutely...Ralph Maltby wouldn't put his name to ones that don't.

As an aside, do you that he (and by association, GolfWorks) has more golf club patents than anyone else in the world!! :shock: Even after TM, Adams & Callaway are bringing new shit out every 10 minutes

I heard that as well, but I didn't know if it was true or just a golf urban legend.

virge666
2nd February 2012, 08:53 AM
Does the Superdeep use an Adapter ?

Both my V2 ghey white ones are a hosel . . .

Dotty
2nd February 2012, 09:08 AM
Does the Superdeep use an Adapter ?

Both my V2 ghey white ones are a hosel . . .
Your V2 ghey white ones are SuperFast.

I think the Superdeep has the TLA? mechano fitting.

pt73
2nd February 2012, 09:17 AM
Yes the Superdeep needs an adapter.

virge666
2nd February 2012, 10:39 AM
Your V2 ghey white ones are SuperFast.

I think the Superdeep has the TLA? mechano fitting.

Of course - - I am a dick and cant read nor comprehend.

* sigh *

TourFit
2nd February 2012, 02:11 PM
Of course - - I am a dick and cant read nor comprehend.

* sigh *

Agreed. :mrgreen:

(But in your defence, as clubmakers it IS hard to keep up with all the TaylorMade shit these days...some have them, some don't! Very soon we might not even have to see any clubheads. It'll just be take this adapter off and put that shaft in!)

goonie
2nd February 2012, 02:50 PM
Agreed. :mrgreen:

(But in your defence, as clubmakers it IS hard to keep up with all the TaylorMade shit these days...some have them, some don't! Very soon we might not even have to see any clubheads. It'll just be take this adapter off and put that shaft in!)

Come on TM only released 2 drivers (3 if you seperate the Superfast 2.0 TP) all of last year, they are getting better.

True with the shafts/adapters thou, I must say I don't really consider Drivers that don't have changable shafts due to the ease of testing, changing and selling shafts.