PDA

View Full Version : Superfast 2.0TP

tommyg
30th January 2012, 10:37 PM
Ive just jumped on the nunchuk train, so have to sell my beloved superfast 2.0tp that i got off perci. Head is 9+/10, and looks awesome with the black face matching the black shaft of the Real deal Alidla RIP alpha 60s that i put in it. Its a rip alpha but with gold eyes and quite rare(normal alphas are red eyes) meaning its a counterweighted version with red eye specs and feels IMO way better than the red eyes.... especially with the slight extra weight perci put in the head with cotton wool to add weight and vastly improve the sound. Its playing a touch under 45 and at around d2. Its been the gamer of the very handsome WA ozgolf champ for quite a while now, in fact i won the champs with it in very trying conditions... Ive decided to go to a nunchuk but would be keeping this if i could afford to. Very, very sexy driver (the only non-gay looking white driver ive seen), and takes the left side miss out of play with its fade bias... so if you struggle with a slice look elsewhere. Mind you, if youre gonna slice, you might as well look really good while you do it.

$200 plus postage (NOW $200 Posted... or $130 posted head only)

NOW $190 POSTED (postage is $25+ from wa) but I'm keeping the headcover:wink:

Otherwise it's off to the bay of death

timinsa
30th January 2012, 10:48 PM
Nice speil. Loft might help? :)

tommyg
30th January 2012, 10:56 PM
Oops sorry... its 10.5. but thats 10.5 as it sits open.... i'd guess its more like 9.5 once the face is squared up... it certainly doesnt launch too high (for me anyway)

tommyg
1st February 2012, 10:33 PM
Price dropped... now $200 posted or 130 head only.

Captain Nemo
2nd February 2012, 07:30 AM
10.5*, why dont you try it with your Nunchuck?

Iain
2nd February 2012, 08:18 AM
Does it have a single serial number or two?

tommyg
2nd February 2012, 09:59 AM
10.5*, why dont you try it with your Nunchuck?

Even tough i hit it straight(mostly) due to the fade bias im flattening my driver swing to do so which in the long run is bad for my swing, and to hit a draw is even worse...if it doesnt sell i probably will try with the chuk

tommyg
2nd February 2012, 10:00 AM
Does it have a single serial number or two?

Its got 2, and ARP stamped also.

tommyg
3rd February 2012, 12:30 PM
Final price before the bay of death

tommyg
5th February 2012, 12:00 PM
Sold....pending