PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Ebay ad

Muza
20th January 2012, 07:36 AM
This guy is trying to sell some Pings (link below)
You gota hand it to him, he is honest!!!

------------
Sorry everyone, but I probably know more about building a nuclear sub station than I do about golf! I can tell you that there are 14 clubs and I think there is a 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9 iron, plus an extra iron. There is a putter (that I recognise) and one wedge at least. Some of the shafts are blue, some silver, some say titanium, others say carbon or steel. Some have a white dot, others a green. They have only been used 4 times at best and some of the clubs have never been used, still with the price stickers attached.

My son in law is a golfer, so I can relay any questions to him. I know that they are around 4 years old now, have been housed under cover and were around the $4000 mark when purchased new from Drummond Golf..

I would imagine, due to my lack of knowledge, that it would be sensible and far more productive, to came and see the clubs in person. A time can be arranged to do this. They can only be viewed in Glen Waverley, though pick up can be arranged in Ringwood or Coolaroo if easier.

They come complete with the authentic Ping bag, towel, umbrella and club covers.

If you have any idea what I'm on about, happy bidding :)

-----------

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ping-Rapture-Golf-Clubs-and-bag-14-clubs-total-/260936440341?pt=AU_GolfClubs&hash=item3cc1061a15

Daves
20th January 2012, 09:36 AM
Probably nicked them.;)

Tomson
20th January 2012, 09:37 AM
Probably nicked them.;)

First thing I thought of when I saw the sticker on the bottom of the putter

dave1
22nd January 2012, 02:19 PM
headcovers look ok, thats usually a dead give away

oh well people are bidding like mad on them

IamViva
22nd January 2012, 03:47 PM
is it just me who thinks the staff bag is not that 'authentic'?