PDA

View Full Version : WA: Any time this week....

tommyg
19th December 2011, 10:23 PM
Guys work is pretty dead this week and Im the only one there so i'll be sneaking out for at least 9 holes every day.... anyone keen for a hit? Surely you can't all be busy the week before xmas?

Do they even celebrate xmas on your planet, nuffie?

Pieface
20th December 2011, 12:01 AM
Unlikely to get out before Xmas now :( Would like to see the Champ in action but alas...

Hopefully one of the students or self employed hollywood stars will join you Tommy :D

Cosmopolite
20th December 2011, 12:19 AM
I would normally be playing as much as I could but I am off to Sydderney on wednesday

Golfnut
20th December 2011, 09:52 AM
I've had my round for the week tommy so I'll say pass.

Nuffie
20th December 2011, 08:53 PM
I would normally be playing as much as I could but I am off to Sydderney on wednesday Please give my folks a christmas wave out the window, about 5 mins b4 the plane lands at Mascot.

Cosmopolite
20th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Please give my folks a christmas wave out the window, about 5 mins b4 the plane lands at Mascot.

sure will Nuffie.............

TourFit
21st December 2011, 11:31 AM
[-(

Such a little boy...

...someone HAS told you that Santa isn't real, haven't they Nuff?

(Please tell me that you haven't written a letter to him asking for more little stuffed toys & glowstix)

Nuffie
21st December 2011, 05:43 PM
Too bad I can't wave to my parents, grandparents and brother in person this Christmas. But have to wait til I end up earning holiday pay again and also get leave.Let me see... What would TourFit want for Christmas? Some additional addidas sporting equipment or apparel, a lifetime supply of Kit Kats or double qtr pounders? Maybe even a day-spa grooming session fit for his duckness? Has to surely have his tail up with his latest burst of form, and surely deserves some special attention from wifey TourDuck, seeing daddy's been bringing home all the bacon.

rubin
21st December 2011, 05:50 PM
ladies and gentleman - the real Nuffie has returned ^^^^^^^