PDA

View Full Version : Found: Footjoy Raingrip bulk buy

Courty
19th December 2011, 10:18 PM
Anyone know where I can get these at a good price. All the online US retailers only sell them in pairs, which I'm only interested in as a last resort.

Captain Nemo
19th December 2011, 10:20 PM
Link?

Courty
19th December 2011, 10:30 PM
Link (http://www.footjoy.com/catalog/productview.asp?c=45).

haysey
19th December 2011, 10:42 PM
Oh, so that's what you meant by "pairs". I see what the problem is now.

EDIT: Check the sizes. They do come in xxl.

Daves
19th December 2011, 11:41 PM
They supposedly sell them here in singles, but I have never been able find a golf shop that stocks them, singles or pairs. I have just ordered 10 pair in from Edwin Watts, Nudgee is taking some of the Left gloves as we are the same size. What size are you after?

Lucasto23
19th December 2011, 11:48 PM
Courty, pm me how many you want and I will see what I can do :)

ddasey
20th December 2011, 05:22 PM
I bought one to throw in my bag for the Champs thinking it was going to pi** down.

I got it from Drummonds. Single glove for about $18.

Actually wore it for the 1st time last weekend. Excellent in the wet.

Progolfgear
21st December 2011, 11:47 AM
I stock them in both hands and all sizes.

Normally sell them at $19.95 ea, if anyone wants them, I will do them delivered for that for OZgolfers if anyone wants one.

At the same time, if someone wants to do a group buy of 10+ and distribute them out, I can organize a decent price...

reg
21st December 2011, 09:14 PM
Are you buying the pairs? I'm a lefty and would be interested in the right hand glove, what size are you?

goonie
21st December 2011, 09:44 PM
They supposedly sell them here in singles, but I have never been able find a golf shop that stocks them, singles or pairs. I have just ordered 10 pair in from Edwin Watts, Nudgee is taking some of the Left gloves as we are the same size. What size are you after?

I got one for the champs at Redland bay, but they didn't have any RH

Daves
21st December 2011, 09:50 PM
I got one for the champs at Redland bay, but they didn't have any RH They still haven't got any RH gloves, I have asked a number of times so can't be bothered anymore.