PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: R11 stiff shafts to suit RH driver, 3 wood, 2 and 3 rescue/hybrid

Zak
19th December 2011, 06:04 PM
New here so first and foremost hello to all....

I recently upgraded my clubs to a set of R11 regular graphite shafts as advised at the time of purchase however since getting out a lot, almost every afternoon, in the last few months it appears that the regular flex is just not cutting it with my new and improved swing speed :D :D :D and need to try stiff shafts on these particular clubs.

As it is a new thing and a trial to a degree I am not looking for anything too flash or advanced but I don't mind a good deal......

Stock standard regular shafts currently on.

I am in the Perth metro.

Cheers

Zak

rubin
19th December 2011, 06:06 PM
Mate i've got the Fuji Blur driver length in stiff, and the Aldila RIP hybrid in stiff. both the TM made for.

They don't have the tips on them, but they're easy enough to get.

Zak
19th December 2011, 06:22 PM
Hi Rubin, sounds like it might be a start..

How much and are you local and/or postage requirements?

rubin
19th December 2011, 06:24 PM
im in perth as well mate.

$20 each. And i know a local clubmaker who can help you out with the tips too ;)

Zak
19th December 2011, 06:32 PM
Done. PM sent :lol:

Zak
21st December 2011, 10:41 AM
Just a quick Thankyou to Rubin1909 for the speedy delivery of the shafts and Tourfit for his speedy work with swapping everything over and getting me back on the road within 30mins.

Also a note that I am still looking for a fuji blur stiff shaft for my R11 3 wood if anyone out there has one they would like to part with...

Zak

BroKar
21st December 2011, 11:19 AM
I have one Zak, has tip and everything, was in 3 wood until last night, let me know what you want to pay for it, I also have a RIP hybrid shaft without tip available.

rubin
21st December 2011, 11:59 AM
not a worry at all mate. happy to help.

Zak
22nd December 2011, 01:10 AM
Thank you to all who have helped with finding the shafts I need as I am now covered.

I was looking at buying a friends R11 2 hybrid that had a regular shaft but he has changed his mind, a good game with it apparently, and I was wondering if anyone had a R11 2 16* hybrid with a stiff shaft????

Cheers

Zak