PDA

View Full Version : Qld: RACV Royal Pines Resort

jeffblaz
19th December 2011, 01:49 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to post a little special offer here to my ozgolf friends... if anyone wants a hit at RPR between now and Friday you can email me at jeff_blaszkowski@racv.com.au or call me on 0459180897 for a very special Christmas staff guest rate of $45 including cart, only valid until Saturday (subject to availability)... been around here long enough to call you all friends lol!!

If there is enough interest we could lock a day in and see if we can get a group??

Cheers

Jeff

CanuckDownUnder
19th December 2011, 08:29 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to post a little special offer here to my ozgolf friends... if anyone wants a hit at RPR between now and Friday you can email me at jeff_blaszkowski@racv.com.au or call me on 0459180897 for a very special Christmas staff guest rate of $45 including cart, only valid until Saturday (subject to availability)... been around here long enough to call you all friends lol!!

If there is enough interest we could lock a day in and see if we can get a group??

Cheers

Jeff

Wed avo?

rodders
19th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Hey Jeff, I'm up the GC in late Jan and have an RACV voucher for free hit at Royal Pines. Wouldn't mind playing the arvo of 24 Jan. What is the best way to book?

Cheers.

jeffblaz
20th December 2011, 10:24 AM
Wed avo?
yup times available wed arvo!

Hey Jeff, I'm up the GC in late Jan and have an RACV voucher for free hit at Royal Pines. Wouldn't mind playing the arvo of 24 Jan. What is the best way to book?

Cheers.
i can book you in if you like what time you after?

rodders
20th December 2011, 10:54 AM
Cheers Jeff.

Is 3.15pm too late? I will be a single in a cart so expect not to take too long. If ok I'll pm you details.

popper81
20th December 2011, 12:01 PM
Guys,
Had a hit at royal pines this morning thanks to Jeff.. Being only 6 weeks away from the ladies tournament you can only imagine how good a knick the place is currently in. It is a steal at that price.

Thanks again Jeff for helping us out, pity the golf was not that flash.

Cheers

Andy

CanuckDownUnder
20th December 2011, 04:16 PM
Actually Could thursday 1pm suit ? My dad flies in that morning.

jeffblaz
20th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Cheers Jeff.

Is 3.15pm too late? I will be a single in a cart so expect not to take too long. If ok I'll pm you details.

not too late mate email me if your still keen and i will lock it in when i get there tomorrow (email addy in first post)

Actually Could thursday 1pm suit ? My dad flies in that morning.

should be fine mate will check the sheet tomorrow and confirm here...

jeffblaz
20th December 2011, 09:47 PM
Guys,
Had a hit at royal pines this morning thanks to Jeff.. Being only 6 weeks away from the ladies tournament you can only imagine how good a knick the place is currently in. It is a steal at that price.

Thanks again Jeff for helping us out, pity the golf was not that flash.

Cheers

Andy

pleasure mate good to meet the other boys as well...