PDA

View Full Version : i Golf said to say hi

i Golf
9th December 2011, 08:05 PM
i Golf says G'day to all the other golfers here. i Golf may at times ruffle your feathers as i Golf likes to talk it up. i Golf is harmless and can be quite entertaining at times. i Golf plays/hits balls almost every day of the week and wants to play off scratch sooner rather than later. Is i Golf good enough to? i Golf thinks so. i Golf is always up for a hit on any course on The Gold Coast that is a challenge and well maintained, IE Colonial Glades Palm Meadows Tweed Coolangatta etc. anywhere that has good faiways bunkers and greens, i Golf doesn't play on goat tracks, which will remain unnamed.

i Golf is currently very erratic, 1 hole you might think he should be on tour, the next you think he has never played golf, ever.....i golf can go birdie 8 birdie 9 birdie 8. Maybe he should rename himself to i Erratic? Currently i Golf is good for anywhere between 84 and 94 on resort style courses, That might translate into high 70s on less challenging courses.

Anyway enough about him. If you see him on the course give him a holla.

Yossarian
9th December 2011, 08:45 PM
You aren't Gold Coast Golfer are you?

i Golf
9th December 2011, 08:46 PM
I am a Gold Coast Golfer, what gave that away?

AndyP
9th December 2011, 08:47 PM
I love i Golf. Welcome.

i Golf
9th December 2011, 08:59 PM
Gold Coast Golfer was a character on iseekgolf wasn't he? He was a classic ran probably the funniest head shaking threads that site ever saw, He pulled the pin on that place from memory haven't seen him post there for ages??

he did hit a sweet ball though, I've seen him practice at Tweed Coolangatta and the way he said he practised and dropped balls inside 10 feet of the stick with sand wedges from 70 yards was true, i watched him from my car one afternoon it couldn't have been anyone else he hit most of his shots to inside 10 feet, it was like he had it on a string, he had groups of balls 30 50 70 90 yards from the green, just like he said he did. Was good to watch as he is a very disciplined golfer, very routined and mechanical with his practice. I learnt alot just watching him for an hour.

Yossarian
9th December 2011, 08:59 PM
I am a Gold Coast Golfer, what gave that away?

I am a very intuitive guy.

Gold Coast Golfer was a character on iseekgolf wasn't he? He was a classic ran probably the funniest head shaking threads that site ever saw, He pulled the pin on that place from memory haven't seen him post there for ages??

he did hit a sweet ball though, I've seen him practice at Tweed Coolangatta and the way he said he practised and dropped balls inside 10 feet of the stick with sand wedges from 70 yards was true, i watched him from my car one afternoon it couldn't have been anyone else he hit most of his shots to inside 10 feet, it was like he had it on a string, he had groups of balls 30 50 70 90 yards from the green, just like he said he did. Was good to watch as he is a very disciplined golfer, very routined and mechanical with his practice. I learnt alot just watching him for an hour.

i See.

golfbound
9th December 2011, 09:02 PM
welcome mate happy to have a hit with you somewhere it sounds like we play the same sort of game.

3oneday
10th December 2011, 02:29 PM
You aren't Gold Coast Golfer are you?so, what does that mean Yoss ? Good or bad :)

Yossarian
14th December 2011, 08:40 PM
Little from Column A a little from Column B.