PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Golf voucher / coupon to play at the EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE Bayview Golf Club! CHEAP

davidinho
6th December 2011, 11:15 AM
1 x Golf vouchers @ the Bayview Golf Club www.bayviewgolfclub.com (http://www.bayviewgolfclub.com) (exclusive and private golf club).

Coupon includes:
- 18 holes for 2 people (2 x $40 value)

- Motorized golf cart ($40 value)

- Beer/wine for 2 (2 x $5 value)

Total value is $130.

MAKE AN OFFER! NEED TO SELL WITHIN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS!

Upon payment being received I will email you the voucher, all you need to do is print it and present it to the Proshop like any other online coupon.
Or I can meet you and give you a printed copy if you wish. I live in Bexley NSW, obviously it's easier to just email it.
I am happy to to contact the golf club to verify it is still valid if you wish as I am a new member on this forum.

Wish I could use it but I am going overseas and the golf club is too far from where I live.

I have another voucher available so if you are looking to go as a group of 4 then let me know asap.

Please contact me on 0416 01 67 six four or xqzeme@hotmail.com if you are interested.
Thank you.

This is what the voucher officially says:
2 People to play 18 Holes at the EXCLUSIVE & PRIVATE Bayview Golf Club! Includes a motorised golf cart AND a beer or wine each at the multi- million dollar clubhouse after your game! Test your skills on a pristine golf course near Sydney's northern beaches!
Redeemable at:
Bayview Golf Club 1825 Pittwater Road Mona Vale, 2103
02 9999 3786
Conditions:
Valid from 14 June 2011 to 14 December 2011 Bookings essential on 02 9999 3786
Bookings taken from 14 June 2011
Booking subject to availability
Scoopons available in your account from 14 June 2011 Not available during competition times click for details Bayview Golf Club dress code applies
Must be 18 years or older to drive the golf cart
2 people per Scoopon required
Maximum 2 Scoopons redeemable per person per day

Captain Nemo
6th December 2011, 12:23 PM
I didnt think it was that "exclusive"?:smt017

3oneday
6th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Bayview for $130? Can't see that sorry.

davidinho
6th December 2011, 12:30 PM
I didnt think it was that "exclusive"?:smt017
im just copying what the scoopon actually says, dont shoot the messenger!

Bayview for $130? Can't see that sorry.
its what it says on there website, maybe they are lying lol

virge666
6th December 2011, 12:34 PM
He is about right ...

$50 for the game and $20 for the cart, $10 for the drinks.

When did golf get that expensive ?

Captain Nemo
6th December 2011, 12:34 PM
You a member there Virge??

3oneday
6th December 2011, 12:36 PM
Sorry Davidinho, what I actually meant was "Bayview for $130, not in this lifetime :)"

davidinho
6th December 2011, 12:40 PM
Its what I've quoted there on my original post is straight off the website.

I would love to go play at this course (hence why I purchased the voucher) but I just hardly have any time to drive across Sydney and I'm going overseas soon.

I'm looking to get about $50 each voucher so its less than half price for the buyer.

So $100 for 4 people for a nice comfortable day of golf, you can't get better than that!

Minor_Threat
6th December 2011, 12:45 PM
Bayview exclusive? I doubt it..

I think the Riddler won the champs this year didn't he? There goes its "exclusivity" right there! lol

davidinho
6th December 2011, 12:47 PM
He is about right ...

$50 for the game and $20 for the cart, $10 for the drinks.

When did golf get that expensive ?

Your telling me! I played on the weekend at Hurstville GC (medium standard course) and paid $110 for me and my cousin for 18 holes + cart + drinks.

It's becoming ridiculous!

Croydo
6th December 2011, 01:52 PM

I'm a member there as well. In the proshop on Sunday afternoon there were heaps of people with the scoupons.

Peppas
6th December 2011, 02:07 PM
http://www.scoopon.com.au/deals/3062/just-49-for-18-holes-for-2-at-the-exclusive-private-bayview-golf-club-inc-electric-cart-drinks

Voucher was $49 originally.

Minor_Threat
6th December 2011, 04:01 PM
http://www.scoopon.com.au/deals/3062/just-49-for-18-holes-for-2-at-the-exclusive-private-bayview-golf-club-inc-electric-cart-drinks

Voucher was $49 originally.
The OP might have done prospective buyers a favour and mentioned this? Trying to profit possibly?

chappy1970
6th December 2011, 04:10 PM
Face value seems appropriate

virge666
6th December 2011, 04:13 PM

Yep.

Bayview exclusive? I doubt it..

I think the Riddler won the champs this year didn't he? There goes its "exclusivity" right there! lol

MT - That is what I said... This year was a bit of a joke. Manly won the premiership and 3 guys didn't turn up for the 2nd round.

And what i heard was it was who could lose it less.

I'm a member there as well. In the proshop on Sunday afternoon there were heaps of people with the scoupons.

Have to be good for our fees . . .

:)

davidinho
6th December 2011, 04:37 PM
I forgot how much I paid for it to be honest it was a while ago, but there you go $49.

I don't see how I can make a profit on it by selling for the same price, all be it $1 profit lol.