PDA

View Full Version : LPGA - Oatlands

golfbound
15th November 2011, 08:51 PM
I have a couple of passes to play in the LPGA pro-am at Oatlands Golf Club in January.

I was just wondering who on the lpga tour you would like to be paired with and why?

This could be fun :)

Grunt
15th November 2011, 08:53 PM
Anna Rawson - She is hot!

markTHEblake
15th November 2011, 08:54 PM
Laura Davies and her korean doppleganger I forgot her name.

Tongueboy
15th November 2011, 09:04 PM
I played with a Kiwi bird a few years ago at the Branxton Pro Am. Sarah Nicholson was her name. Good sort, good sport and hit it a mile.

Eldrick
15th November 2011, 10:14 PM
whoever you play with make sure you say "you stroked that well" after every shot and ask her what length of shaft does she like to play with
chicks dig that shit

TheTrueReview
15th November 2011, 10:22 PM
Melissa Reid.

http://sports.popcrunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/melissa-reid.jpg

Captain Nemo
15th November 2011, 10:22 PM
I played the St Micks women's Pro-am a few times when it used to be on the rotation.
Played with some very handy young players, also some not so talented.
really enjoyed it as they where more to your level, they didn't hit it 30m past you etc....

golfbound
15th November 2011, 10:36 PM
whoever you play with make sure you say "you stroked that well" after every shot and ask her what length of shaft does she like to play with
chicks dig that shit

LMAO thats funny

Was thinking of giving whoever i play with a oz golf stubby cooler and sticker lol

golfbound
15th November 2011, 10:37 PM
I played the St Micks women's Pro-am a few times when it used to be on the rotation.
Played with some very handy young players, also some not so talented.
really enjoyed it as they where more to your level, they didn't hit it 30m past you etc....

What are there average drive lenghts? does anyone know?

Captain Nemo
15th November 2011, 10:52 PM
I'm not a long hitter, 230m off the tee.
They where using shorter tees, and landing it a little past me?

raidrboy
17th November 2011, 03:02 PM
I have a couple of passes to play in the LPGA pro-am at Oatlands Golf Club in January.

I was just wondering who on the lpga tour you would like to be paired with and why?

This could be fun :)

Not sure if she is in the field but Sarah Kemp would definitely be a distraction to your game.

Matt 3 Jab
23rd November 2011, 09:55 AM
im on holidays in Jan, plus its my birthday! So any girl who can play would be awesome to have a round with!