PDA

View Full Version : Shafted

Choppa
10th June 2004, 03:03 PM
Well I went down with Vegas yesterday and picked up my newly shafted driver from GCI. Grafalloy Prolite 45 on a TM306. I must admit I was hoping it would make a difference, but I wasn't convinced. Until I took it down to the range at manly last night.
What a huge difference. I can finally hit a straight drive and even work the ball right to left. :P :P :P Something that was impossible for me with the stock shaft.
I've gone from hating the club, to now loving it.
I may not have been convinced before, but now I know better.[/b]

Golfgirl
10th June 2004, 03:30 PM
I must admit I was hoping it would make a difference, but I wasn't convinced. Until I took it down to the range at manly last night.
What a huge difference. I can finally hit a straight drive and even work the ball right to left. :P :P :P Something that was impossible for me with the stock shaft.
I've gone from hating the club, to now loving it.
I may not have been convinced before, but now I know better.[/b]

The shaft is the important bit Choppa..... :lol: :D

BrisVegas
10th June 2004, 06:28 PM
Good to see that club has retained it's spot in your bag. I thought you were gonna toss it 2 weeks ago. Mind you, your 980F 3 wood plays like a driver anyway. :roll:

You're gonna need that right to left shot at Gailes on Sunday.... Trouble on the right of hole 2,4,5,7,8,9,10,11,13,14,15,16.... Come to think of it... :idea: Gailes is a bastard of a course... :twisted: :twisted: