PDA

View Full Version : G'Day

Reg del SamI
3rd August 2005, 05:32 PM
hope you don't mind a new participant. don't have much forum experience so bear with my limited contributions.

I play a lot of social golf. Got a job that makes me travel too much to justify getting a membership anywhere. Played lots of courses good and bad about the place and really love the game. I can see you guys like your golf too.

terryand
3rd August 2005, 05:42 PM
Welcome aboard mate,don't be afraid to get stuck in :smt023

Terry.

Reg del SamI
3rd August 2005, 05:45 PM
thanks terry.

think i'll mope around a few of the threads already started and see if there's any rubbish of my own to add :wink:

Jarro
3rd August 2005, 06:02 PM
Hi Reg.

care to tell us a bit about your golf game :?: What's your handicap, and what clubs do you use would be a good place to start :wink:

BrisVegas
3rd August 2005, 06:04 PM
I'm a sledger eh?

Been reading too many Dan Brown books lately to let that one slip by.... :lol:

Hope to hear plenty of witty stuff from you, assuming you're real of course...

Jarro
3rd August 2005, 06:24 PM
nice pick Vegas :wink:

3oneday
3rd August 2005, 06:40 PM
I'm a sledger eh?

Hope to hear plenty of witty stuff from you, assuming you're real of course...ahh, a little touch of that other place has landed.... must be a Victorian :P :lol: :lol:

Jarro
3rd August 2005, 07:54 PM
I'm a sledger eh?

Hope to hear plenty of witty stuff from you, assuming you're real of course...ahh, a little touch of that other place has landed.... must be a Victorian :P  :lol:  :lol:

methinks you might be right Pete old man :wink:

hey, by the way, i started a thread "over there" asking where you were, and it lasted about 5 minutes before being deleted :shock:

what's going on :?:

markTHEblake
3rd August 2005, 08:20 PM
I'm a sledger eh?

Is that something really deep that i missed or has there being posts disappearing into the bermuda triangle again.

Jarro
3rd August 2005, 08:22 PM
I'm a sledger eh?

Is that something really deep that i missed or has there being posts disappearing into the bermuda triangle again.

what is it that you don't understand Blakey :?:

3oneday
3rd August 2005, 09:02 PM
methinks you might be right Pete old man  :wink:

hey, by the way, i started a thread "over there" asking where you were, and it lasted about 5 minutes before being deleted  :shock:

what's going on  :?:I think I upset some bloke who calls himself "admin" ?? means nothing to me, maybe someone could explain it when I have an interest... not this year though :wink:

Truth hurts I guess :lol: :lol: maybe this admin bloke is a mate of Andippys, meaning my time here is limited ??? :P :roll: :wink: .

:lol: :lol:

AndyP
4th August 2005, 06:17 AM
To get it back on topic :roll:. Welcome Reggie.
Don't worry about this suspicious bunch.

amanda
4th August 2005, 07:27 AM
Welcome Reg! We really are a friendly bunch :D

andylo
4th August 2005, 07:40 AM
Welcome reg ;)

Jarro
4th August 2005, 07:45 AM
speak up Reg, clear up this doubt that seems to be hanging over your authenticity :?

Reg del SamI
4th August 2005, 10:43 AM
Hi everyone

Yeah sorry I don't have a lot of access - pretty busy with work

Good pick up BrisVegas, that's right. Pretty boring story where that name comes from - my cricket days - used to give a bit of lip. A team mate came out with "Reg" one day and it stuck - even though none of us knew what he was talking about. He explained it at the end of the season.

Anyway, as I said I'm not a member so don't have a handicap. Used to play off 8 many years ago when I was a member at a country club on the south coast of NSW. Nowadays it depends on how much I've played, how much I've had to drink the night before, etc. Still love the game but work's got me tied up a bit - gotta work to pay off the ex-missus.. :roll:

Flowergirl
4th August 2005, 11:27 AM
Hiya Reg.......I'm one of the nice ones :wink: Welcome :D

BrisVegas
4th August 2005, 12:30 PM
Still love the game but work's got me tied up a bit - gotta work to pay off the ex-missus..  :roll:

Oh great, it never ends! :roll: I'm still paying off the current missus. :lol:

Welcome "Reg". Glad you're real. :wink:

Flowergirl
4th August 2005, 01:22 PM
[quote="Reg del SamI"]
but work's got me tied up a bit -

I used to have a job that I got tied up - Jarro's got the photos :twisted:

Jarro
4th August 2005, 01:53 PM
[quote=Reg del SamI]
but work's got me tied up a bit -

I used to have a job that I got tied up - Jarro's got the photos :twisted: