PDA

View Full Version : Vic: Visiting Melbourne Monday 28th november. Anyone available?

LeftyHoges
8th November 2011, 04:31 PM
As in the title, I'm heading down to the big smoke on this date, and keen for a game. Any suggestions, anyone available?

Realise there will be very few as its a Monday but thought I'd try my luck...

Webster
8th November 2011, 04:42 PM
Some chance Lefty, let me see what I can do.

LarryLong
8th November 2011, 07:30 PM
I can't remember if I'm on leave that week or the one before. If I'm not working I could be up for a game.

Happy to host, but I'm guessing Queenscliff is a bit out of the way if you're in the big smoke.

LeftyHoges
9th November 2011, 10:18 AM
Sounds good guys, let me know.

LL, Queenscliff could be a little out of the way but we'll see how we go! Not exactly sure where the GF's conference is being held (I'd assume in the city but not sure).

LarryLong
9th November 2011, 12:06 PM
Actually, my calendar tells me that I'm on leave for the week of the 21st. Wrong Monday. Bugger.

Webster
12th November 2011, 04:12 PM
Lefty, check your PM's

LeftyHoges
15th November 2011, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the PM's Jack, will respond shortly to them but thought I'd just post here that trouble may have been struck with this. (Which is why I havent been able to reply to your PM's yet Jack)

We travelled down to Melbourne on Saturday and got rear-ended at speed and shunted forward into another car, causing quite a bit of damage and at this stage it looks like the GF's car is a write-off. So this could impact exactly what I can and cant do on this date. Will all depend on GF's conference venue (which she believes is in Preston), the drop-off point of the loaner car (Richmond) and golf course venue. As well as the tee-off time so I can make it back out to Essendon by 5:25 AT THE ABSOLUTE LATEST to catch my flight home in time for my Basketball Grand Final.

The upside of all this is that I will probably now be coming down on Sunday the 27th instead so a game may be possible for those interested then. Will have to check and confirm all details though.