PDA

View Full Version : Perfect weather for ??

Golfgirl
1st May 2004, 02:35 PM
We are in the middle of 4-5 days worth of cool, clear, sunny days - just perfect weather for golf. The problem is that I am not playing - I am stuck inside with infected sinuses, a cranky two year old, and re-runs of last year's PGA events..... ](*,)

Apart from hanging around here, what other hobbies do you guys (and Mrs Goughy of course!) have? :?:

Jarro
1st May 2004, 03:06 PM
Hobbies 'eh :-k

well, when i'm not working/golfing/ozgolfneting ..... i like to sit on the lounge and watch Foxsports and drink beer :D

Any other questions Golfgirl :?: :lol:

Golfgirl
1st May 2004, 03:13 PM
i like to sit on the lounge and watch Foxsports and drink beer :D

Well, that's really covered it - I think I'll do the female equivalent and go and open a Vodka Cruiser and watch Friends or Sex and the City.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

Jarro
1st May 2004, 03:36 PM
i like to sit on the lounge and watch Foxsports and drink beer :D

Well, that's really covered it - I think I'll do the female equivalent and go and open a Vodka Cruiser and watch Friends or Sex and the City.... :wink: :lol: :lol:

thats the spirit :D :lol:

hopefully a few of those Vodka Cruisers will dull the ache from that nasty sinus condition you have \:D/

AndyP
1st May 2004, 08:48 PM
Hobbies? :-k
Golf or Ozgolf. Other than that.....

The missus might watch a DVD during the day. But most of us work unfortunately, GG. :(

Jarro
2nd May 2004, 03:26 AM
AndyP,

for the next 3/4 years.. your hobby will be nappy-changing [-( #-o :lol:

Golfgirl
2nd May 2004, 12:31 PM
AndyP,

for the next 3/4 years.. your hobby will be nappy-changing [-( #-o :lol:

Oh good, I think that means my time is nearly up then.... Mitch turns three later this year, so that only leaves between 6 -18 months left of nappy changing..... :roll:

clikchic
2nd May 2004, 01:17 PM
Hobbies?
Golf or Ozgolf. Other than that.....

Apart from being a SAHM and not being a golfer, I sell on and am addicted to ebay, do volunteer work for www.posaa.asn.au moderating their mailing lists and forum and maintaining the website along with a few other things. I am a net addict who loves doing web design, desktop publishing, graphic design or anything on the computer! LOL Some would call me a computer nerd! :oops:

I am also a hobby photographer but haven't done it much of late as a darkroom and a 2 year old don't mix! [-X I have a VERY outdated website of my photos if you want to take a look at http://www.clikchic.com/photography

Before becoming a full time mum I was an office administrator...

LOL! How exciting do I sound?? (don't answer that question!)

Jarro
2nd May 2004, 01:24 PM
my hobby apart from golf is music. I have played drums in bands for about 20years. I don't have any pic's i can share at the moment, but i'm working on getting some up so i can give you all a laugh :mrgreen:

i'm currently playing in "The Australian Meatloaf tribute Show" .... so if you like Meatloaf music, you'll have to come and check us out 8)

Golfgirl
2nd May 2004, 08:00 PM
clikchic

I liked Deputy Dawg's Owner better.... :D

Dean - did you make her change that!!! :lol: :lol:

markTHEblake
2nd May 2004, 11:00 PM
i'm currently playing in "The Australian Meatloaf tribute Show" .... so if you like Meatloaf music, you'll have to come and check us out 8)

WOW..... wouldnt be surprised if it was an Ozgolfers who is playing meatloaf as well - plenty of suitable candidates.

Whats the details? I have been a fan of Meatloaf since Bat out of hell was released - i figure that was 1976/7?

Jarro
3rd May 2004, 05:49 AM

WOW..... wouldnt be surprised if it was an Ozgolfers who is playing meatloaf as well - plenty of suitable candidates.

Whats the details? I have been a fan of Meatloaf since Bat out of hell was released - i figure that was 1976/7?

I'll let you know when we're playing down your way Blakey :wink:

..and no bringing dried fruit to chuck on the stage [-X

clikchic
3rd May 2004, 06:42 AM
I liked Deputy Dawg's Owner better....

Dean - did you make her change that!!!

He he, I have changed it back now... I agree, sounds better....

clikchic
3rd May 2004, 06:46 AM
my hobby apart from golf is music. I have played drums in bands for about 20years. I don't have any pic's i can share at the moment, but i'm working on getting some up so i can give you all a laugh

Jarro

Has goughy told you before that he is a drummer? He has been playing on and off for about 15 or so years. He he, I must see if I can find a photo to post of him and his band too! :twisted:

clikchic
3rd May 2004, 06:56 AM
http://www.damianblackband.com/DamianBlackBand.jpg

Here you go, this is the cover I designed a while ago for their demo cd but it was a bit of a rush job and I didn't have much to work from photos wise..

Dean is the purple head on the right.. he he :twisted:

Onewood
3rd May 2004, 12:12 PM
I liked Deputy Dawg's Owner better....

Dean - did you make her change that!!!

He he, I have changed it back now... I agree, sounds better....

We'll leave this one up to you guy's :wink: The rough looks, a little thick to get out of here :lol:

AndyP
3rd May 2004, 03:58 PM

The missus doesn't mind listening to Meatloaf. And I don't complain too much. Why don't you post some more info?

Jarro
3rd May 2004, 04:01 PM

The missus doesn't mind listening to Meatloaf. And I don't complain too much. Why don't you post some more info?

what else would you like to know :?:

maybe we can have an ozgolf night out at one of my gigs #-o :lol:

AndyP
3rd May 2004, 04:15 PM
Why don't you post some more info?

Gig dates/times/venues.

Jarro
3rd May 2004, 04:19 PM
Why don't you post some more info?

Gig dates/times/venues.

stay tuned :wink:

Goughy, maybe we can get your band a support gig with us 8)

goughy
3rd May 2004, 06:38 PM
No probs mate. I'm sure we could arrange something.

our fee around toowoomba is about $1800.00 :shock: Not sure what we'd want to go to brisbane :lol: :lol: =P~

Jarro
3rd May 2004, 06:44 PM
No probs mate. I'm sure we could arrange something.

our fee around toowoomba is about $1800.00 :shock: Not sure what we'd want to go to brisbane :lol: :lol: =P~

i'll run it by the boss 8)

he's away at the moment ... working for Shannon Noll as his Tour manager :roll:

goughy
3rd May 2004, 06:53 PM
So he'll be looking for a new job soon. Maybe as guy sebastion's centrelink case worker :-({|= (been dying to use that one)

Marto65
31st May 2012, 06:16 AM
Ducks and Tenpin Bowling.

But not together.

Jarro
31st May 2012, 06:59 AM
Ducks and Tenpin Bowling.

But not together.

We need to have an OzGolf ten pin bowling night Marto.

Marto65
31st May 2012, 07:04 AM
Yes ... but who would organise it?

just
31st May 2012, 07:16 AM
Daves or Hux via email.

sms316
31st May 2012, 07:39 AM
Daves or Hux via email. At least there wouldn't be any complaints.

Marto65
31st May 2012, 08:25 AM
While they are at it, they could organise an Ozgolf Go-Kart session too. And a Poker Night.

Friday, Saturday or Sunday night for the Bowling night?

Jarro
31st May 2012, 09:23 AM
Can't be a friday night .....

.... I want to watch the Broncos on the telly.

Marto65
31st May 2012, 09:30 AM
Can't be a friday night .....

.... I want to watch the Broncos on the telly.

Post reported.

Jarro
31st May 2012, 09:33 AM
Post reported.

Dobber

dc68
31st May 2012, 10:06 AM
I'm sure Mike would say he's coming.

mike
31st May 2012, 12:40 PM
I've been to a Broncos FNF game.

They lost.

Happy days.

Daves
31st May 2012, 06:21 PM
Daves or Hux via email.

At least there wouldn't be any complaints.

And it would actually happen.

popper81
2nd June 2012, 09:22 PM
A one night stand in Dalby!!!! Got pissed on!!!

backintheswing
2nd June 2012, 10:12 PM
Golden shower?

popper81
2nd June 2012, 10:28 PM
Not quite :)

Ferrins
15th June 2012, 08:19 AM
Should be playing today, anyone want to have an afternoon belt in Bristropolis.