PDA

View Full Version : What was she THINKING?

Jono
31st July 2005, 07:21 PM
The case of "I want the world to turn pink" when she got out of bed?  :roll:  Or maybe "I would have made a great cheerleader if I hadn't become a golfer?  :lol:   Check out the pink grips ...  :shock:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/paula1.jpg

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/paula2.jpg

Jarro
31st July 2005, 07:32 PM
who is that anyway :?

i think she looks damn fine Jono 8) wonder if there's a pink thong lurking beneath the skirt =P~

Webster
31st July 2005, 07:33 PM
Sorry Jono, but you just cant have too much pink on a girl like that...

Speirsy11
31st July 2005, 07:43 PM
who is that anyway  :?

i think she looks damn fine Jono  8)  wonder if there's a pink thong lurking beneath the skirt  =P~

It's the aptley named Paula Creamer..........Yum.......

AndyP
31st July 2005, 07:47 PM
I don't see an issue with the pink. :?

Haven't you ever accidently thrown the colours in with the whites before?

gazgolf1
31st July 2005, 07:57 PM
I like the shaft in her driver...a Pink Aldila NV. :P

Flowergirl
31st July 2005, 07:59 PM
She dresses like that all the time when I've seen her playing ( foxtel). I'm not a big fan of her style at all. And that bloody hair ribbon - pleease :shock:

3oneday
31st July 2005, 08:01 PM
Does anyone actually wear socks like that anymore ???? :shock: :?

Pete

markTHEblake
31st July 2005, 08:41 PM
There is only one thing I can say......

Fishman Dan
31st July 2005, 08:53 PM

i think she looks damn fine Jono  8)  wonder if there's a pink thong lurking beneath the skirt  =P~

Case in point.

Jono
31st July 2005, 08:57 PM

Case in point.

Cum on guys ... let's keep it clean. :roll: This IS a family forum afterall ... :wink:

Jono
31st July 2005, 08:58 PM
Sorry Jono, but you just cant have too much pink on a girl like that...

Yeah ... but PINK SPIKES? :shock: :lol:

Fishman Dan
31st July 2005, 09:02 PM
She's wearing spikes?

Speirsy11
31st July 2005, 09:28 PM
She dresses like that all the time when I've seen her playing ( foxtel). I'm not a big fan of her style at all. And that bloody hair ribbon - pleease :shock:

A lot of the girls on that tour as well as in college golf wear the ribbon to show that they are straight. It's like code to the lesbian groupies that are at every stop the LPGA makes....Basically it means to not bother, and works as basically anyone who needs to know the rule follows it....

3oneday
31st July 2005, 09:31 PM
A lot of the girls on that tour as well as in college golf wear the ribbon to show that they are straight. It's like code to the lesbian groupies that are at every stop the LPGA makes....Basically it means to not bother, and works as basically anyone who needs to know the rule follows it....Really ??? I was wondering why Dan was wearing one at New Brighton that day, damn, missed my chance :shock: :shock:

:P :lol: :lol:

Fishman Dan
31st July 2005, 09:31 PM
Like you wear garlic to ward off vampires?

Speirsy11
31st July 2005, 09:33 PM
Like you wear garlic to ward off vampires?

In a word, yes......

markTHEblake
31st July 2005, 10:52 PM
So that ribbon basically means - Rack off Dorothy!, nice one. Usually its the other side that wears the 'markers' to identify themselves.

But you know something, I kinda have this feeling that Paula doesnt need to be a *you-know-what in order to find a 'mate', even though she is...... well I suppose those legs do have a nice tan on them.

* I cant use the real word, cos obviously I dont wanna be called a lesbophobe or anything nasty like that.

miro
1st August 2005, 07:37 AM
Mate,

PC looks great -a big shot in the arm for the LPGA.

And by the way Aldila are doing a limited release of the PINK NV shaft for those of you who fancy one.