PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: LH Titleist 910D3 9.5* Project X 7B3 shaft, wrench and weight

LeftyHoges
26th September 2011, 05:53 PM
You want it, its all yours 'cos I can't hit the damn thing (not that that's a new thing with me and drivers)

Still in very good condition, very few hits fom the sweet spot, let alone marks. Just looking to get back what it owes me, which is conveniently the price of my replacment driver thats incoming.

As stated, I have the wrench and book in pouch (the wrench has some small rust on it from being in my bag and getting wet, wont affect performance), headcover and also a weight. Don't know what weight, didn't use it, know that it wouldn't have affected anything for me.

$320 posted to your door.

Will separate if I get requests for both, lets say $140 shaft and $180 head. But must get requests for both.
Cheers
LH

Daves
25th October 2011, 09:30 PM
Is this still available Lefty? I am interested in the head if it is still for sale. I believe I may have owned this shaft very briefly at one stage and decided it was beyond my abilities.:roll:

LeftyHoges
26th October 2011, 11:55 AM
Is this still available Lefty? I am interested in the head if it is still for sale. I believe I may have owned this shaft very briefly at one stage and decided it was beyond my abilities.:roll:

Hey Daves,

Unfortunately this got sold exactly two minutes before your post. Sorry mate!
Cheers
LH

P.S. Shaft was beyond my abilities too. Don't feel bad! ;)

Daves
26th October 2011, 08:06 PM
No worries, I probably should go and demo one first anyways. Good to hear you managed to find it a new home.