PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Prez Cup?

fredstar
25th September 2011, 06:07 PM
Have free tickets to go but am not sure I will make the trip. Do u reckon the crowds will be insane?

I am in Sydney and will go to Open and have seen most of them play including TW etc at a US Open.

Worth the trip or what?

TheTrueReview
25th September 2011, 06:15 PM
Think the crowds will be big. I'm going to Sydney for the Aus Open and I expect the crowds to be big for that also. I remember the effect that Norman had on his own last year. Whether it's worth the trip to Melbourne is a matter of personal preference.

fredstar
25th September 2011, 06:36 PM
I have been to all the Opens held here in Sydney over the past 10 years and are never sold out. The crowds aren't bad but NSW is hard to get around.

I think that the Cup will be packed as it's sold out.

kpac
25th September 2011, 06:39 PM
I'm a good chance to be there, pending work and commitments once it gets a little closer.

Steve57
25th September 2011, 09:55 PM
I'm going - Tuesday through Thursday. Should be able to get up close on the practice days.

rubin
25th September 2011, 09:56 PM
I'll be there for the Sunday, I'm in Melbourne on business for the first half the week

Greeny
25th September 2011, 11:07 PM
I'll be there all days. It will be crazy but the atmosphere will be amazing. I'm stoked at being in the 'village' during the event. Everyone talking golf over a few beers is a wonderful place to be.

spanner039
26th September 2011, 05:39 PM
I'm there Sunday - entertaining clients, can't wait to see the course set up. Giddy up

oz
26th September 2011, 10:34 PM
I'll be there for the week. Looking forward to it.

Sydney Hacker
27th September 2011, 08:08 AM
We are going on one day (Friday I think) and staying down the Penisula for the rest of the week having a hack on the courses down there.