PDA

View Full Version : Scotty Cameron Kombi-S review

Captain Nemo
22nd September 2011, 03:41 PM
OK!
So i finally got to play last sunday, first time in a while.
Took my new Kombi-S out for a run! (just took it out of the plastic bag the night b4 for a roll on the carpet)
Had a decent round shooting 7 over and had 23 putts!!!!!:mrgreen:
This stat was a bit false as i holed out from off the green twice, but was with the putter!
Its pretty much face balanced, and being the Kombi-S the head size isnt too overbearing.
I regard myself as a better than ave putter, but from inside 6ft i holed everything, this is automatic!
It feels so balanced, just back and thru.
Im not spruiking because im a Cameron Fan, but if your looking for a face balanced mallet, this one is worth a try!
Pics etc... here:
http://www.scottycameron.com/putters/puttermodel.aspx?id=391
:mrgreen:

3oneday
22nd September 2011, 04:45 PM
So where is the link to your ebay listing then ?

;)

timah!
22nd September 2011, 04:49 PM
Dibs!

Jarro
22nd September 2011, 04:54 PM
23 putts !!!

**** !!!!!!! :shock:

Captain Nemo
22nd September 2011, 05:22 PM
So where is the link to your ebay listing then ?

;)

What you talking bout Willis!:-s

braddles
23rd September 2011, 03:12 PM
The Kombi S is probably the only Scotty Cameron I won't sell. It is well balanced and much more forgiving than other SC putters.

I don't think I have three putted with it yet, although I have only used it for 10 rounds.

AlexMc
23rd September 2011, 07:39 PM
I have one...I'm not feeling the love with it to be honest. I'll give it another go soon...

MegaWatty
23rd September 2011, 08:12 PM
How does a mallet go with a forward press?

Captain Nemo
23rd September 2011, 09:06 PM
How does a mallet go with a forward press?

It's not too bad, I have a slight forward press and put well with this putter?

Flavzz
24th September 2011, 02:14 AM
I'd be keen to try one. Love face balanced putters. They just seem to work well for me. Glad to hear u like yours L.

nudgee
24th September 2011, 05:55 PM
I have one...I'm not feeling the love with it to be honest. I'll give it another go soon...

Dibs if you don't want it!

AlexMc
24th September 2011, 10:46 PM
Not giving up on it so soon mate. I pulled it out this morning and thought about using it tomorrow, however the Dubbo Open and 27 holes might not be the best time to putt like a retard. Will let you know in due course...

Kizza
25th September 2011, 03:57 PM
Titleist where did you get urs from. Like you enjoy face balanced mallets but want to hit one before I buy.. Problem is I'm a lefty