PDA

View Full Version : anyone entering this ????

Jarro
26th July 2005, 08:25 AM
http://foxsports.news.com.au/hahn/

Grunt
26th July 2005, 09:08 AM
I have now

Jarro
26th July 2005, 09:10 AM
me too 8)

Keza_G
26th July 2005, 09:30 AM
& Me... 8)

oz
26th July 2005, 10:44 AM
Thanks Jarro. I'm in too. :)

markTHEblake
26th July 2005, 12:50 PM
Ok I am an.

I propose that as 'condition of entry' to this Ozgolf officially endorsed competition, that;

- any Ozgolfer who wins this must offer the other 3 places to other ozgolfers via auction to the highest bidders,

- the auction proceeds go to Jaster.

- Be entering the competition you are deemed to accept these conditions unless you object to the above in writing to the forum publically before the prize is drawn.

If two members Vote in acceptance of the above, the resolution is passed!

AndyP
26th July 2005, 01:36 PM
Ok I am an          

Anyone care to fill in the blanks?
(and remember it has to start with a vowel ;))

BTW I reject your proposal.

BrisVegas
26th July 2005, 02:24 PM
has to start with a vowell, huh?

"Alien"

Oh, I reject blakey's proposal too.

Virgal_Tracy
26th July 2005, 02:26 PM
I'm in also.

As much as I have sympathy for Jaster's plight I must reject the proposal based on the fact that for some of us this may be our only yearly holiday and it would not be worth my life or (more importantly) vital anatomical parts if the minister of war & finance wasn't included on the trip.

Too big an ask I'm afraid.

terryand
26th July 2005, 05:51 PM
Why must you make thing so difficult Blake.

By the way jarro, probably the only useful post out of 5000 odd. Good work son..you were due !

I guess we're still waiting for yours :-k :smt047

Terry.

markTHEblake
26th July 2005, 06:53 PM
Your all miserable cold hearted bum's.

Grunt
26th July 2005, 07:01 PM
I would go for this if it were one place as alot of my golf mate are not ozgolfers so i would give then the chance too.
Ok I am an.

I propose that as  'condition of entry' to this Ozgolf officially endorsed competition,   that;

-  any Ozgolfer who wins this must offer the other 3 places to other ozgolfers via auction to the highest bidders,

- the auction proceeds go to Jaster.

- Be entering the competition you are deemed to accept these conditions unless you object to the above in writing to the forum publically before the prize is drawn.

If two members Vote in acceptance of the above, the resolution is passed!

Fishman Dan
26th July 2005, 08:23 PM
I'm in.

NtB.

(no to Blake)

terryand
26th July 2005, 08:27 PM
Why must you make thing so difficult Blake.
By the way jarro, probably the only useful post out of 5000 odd. Good work son..you were due !
I guess we're still waiting for yours :-k  :smt047
Terry.
Steady Tez, your a-lo's hitman. You start fighting Jarro's battles and Lowey will get jealous.

9'er when you leave yourself wide open like that,it first in best dressed :smt064

Terry.

Bruce
26th July 2005, 08:28 PM
Nice tip off Jarro.

I can't commit to the auction thoughl

Davemason
27th July 2005, 12:45 PM
just done it

marcel
27th July 2005, 04:28 PM
Nice idea mtb, I'll meet you part way. I'd be choosing who I go with, they will make a contribution to jaster