PDA

View Full Version : Ben Crane

Anonymous
25th July 2005, 08:10 PM
I've just watched the "highlights" of his win and I am now fully understanding of Rory Sabbatini's dummy spit at the Booz Allen tournament about Crane's slow play. I don't care if young Ben is a nice God loving good old boy, he is without doubt the most painful player on tour to watch. He stands over every shot then proceeds to have a minor epileptic episode for an eternity before playing what is often a great shot.
You wouldn't last a week at most suburban clubs with that pre-shot routine. Here's hoping it doesn't catch on. :roll:

Jarro
25th July 2005, 08:12 PM
i agree wholeheartedly.

the guy really does need to learn how to speed up his entire routine.

McMw
25th July 2005, 08:34 PM
I watched him hit one shot on a par3 in the 2nd or 3rd round...

it's amazing he doesn't get timed more often, or fined!!!

he's about as bad as Sergio was from 2-3 years back... :roll: :roll: :roll:

markTHEblake
25th July 2005, 08:35 PM
How about you and Andyp give him some tips.

Anonymous
25th July 2005, 08:53 PM
By all accounts he is a nice bloke and one of those ultra Christian types so maybe he's saying 3 decades of the Rosary over every shot. :roll:
I always wonder with those US golfers that thank the Lord for their win. I would have thought God was too busy worrying about suicide bombers in London and Egypt to concern himself with who's going to win the US Bank Championship :!:

nudgee
27th July 2005, 05:02 PM
chucky

totally agree - i found myself yelling at the tv "just hitting the f@#$king ball!!"

What Sabbatini did was wrong (he is a wanker anyway) but after seen Ben Crane in action, I would have smacked him over the head and told him to move on.