PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: X Stiff shaft- Aldila or Diamana or ????? and also a Stand Bag.

popper81
12th September 2011, 02:47 PM
Hey All,
On the driver merry-go-round at the moment. Purchased a RAZR of Perci last week but the aldila RIP stiff shaft plays a little soft for me. After something to replace it with. I have a 910 D3 on its way, hopefully soon, but I like the RAZR head as well so will game both. Ideally will fit into the callaway but happy to work around other shafts. Would be very keen on Aldila Rip in X if anyone wanted to trade but looking at other options as well. Have a little bit Titty gear including 909 dcomp, 909 F2, F3 and F2 18.5 as trade bait if interested but happy to part with $ if that is what you prefer.

Also on the look out for a stand bag at the moment. Doesn't have to be on fantastic condition.

I am located in Brissie.

Cheers

Popper.

BrisVegas
12th September 2011, 03:01 PM
u have a 910D3 on it's way? Why don't you just get the RIP X flex in that? It's a free upgrade.

timah!
12th September 2011, 03:03 PM
I think he got the 'ahina x for the 910, but wants an 'x' for the RAZR.

Could also try a pro-launch platinum Pops! $100 out of the US, if you get in quick on SeptemberSquall's golfworks order.

popper81
12th September 2011, 03:17 PM
Yeah,
Tim is on the money.... SS is in melb. Could end up being a little more with postsge. Can get the RiP delivered to home for $130 aus. Not bad price i guess. It is on a 45% sale that finishes tmw....... Thought i may roll the dice here first, you never know what is laying about. Another $130 takes the price up overall. I could of ordered a brand new one from GCO for $339. See what happens, as I think about it I become less sure on my plan of attack.

goonie
12th September 2011, 04:14 PM
You can get a rip 60/70/80 with a 910 tip from a titty dealer for $150, if you don't use the tip you can sell it, and if the Razr isn't a tour model you could order it overlength so it will still play at 45"

popper81
12th September 2011, 04:28 PM
Thanks goonie..... More food for thought.

markTHEblake
12th September 2011, 07:12 PM
I have a diamana red in x flex that you can have for a song. Its still listed in the pro shop,search for my threads. There is an asking price listed obviosly did not sell so make an offer.