PDA

View Full Version : almost a send off

damoocow
24th July 2005, 09:35 PM
The youngster played under8's today [League] Crushers v Burpengary - Crushers down 16 - 6 after the first quarter bounced back to win 30 - 22 - but young 7 year old damoocow got in trouble with the ref for an infringement concerning a fist to the head of an opposition player - basically he had had enough of the cheap shots and tried to even the score...we were not impressed as parents and had a long chat with him after the game concerning letting the ref sort out the other teams infringements [I was glad he didn't cop the shite from the other team but annoyed that he let go ...interestingly the main problem player from the other team got hammered soon after this indiscretion and failed to return to the field].......let's hope he plays with 'controlled' aggression next game ..

damoocow

Jarro
25th July 2005, 05:42 AM
can't let a mug on the other side get away with cheap shots, if the ref isn't doing the job, good on MooJr i say 8)

please don't tell me you're one of those parents that screams abuse at all and sundry from the sidelines either Moo .... :roll:

Fishman Dan
25th July 2005, 08:38 PM
Just be glad Hoppa isn't his hero...