PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Toolish
23rd July 2005, 03:46 PM
Well, I just found this forum so I thought the best way to start was to introduce myself.

I am 24 y.o. guy. I love golf and find forums can be full of a stack of good info so I am looking forward to getting involved.

I play off a 9 handicap and I am currently having lessons to get it down, although ball striking isn't the issue at the moment.

Anyhow, not really sure what else to say but here I am!!

Eag's
23rd July 2005, 03:54 PM
Welcome aboard Toolish :wink:
This is the place to be if you love the game and enjoy discussing it as well :D

Jarro
23rd July 2005, 04:07 PM
Hi Toolish .. nice to meet ya 8)

where you from :?:

Ona
23rd July 2005, 04:37 PM
dont listen to anyone over here Toolish, they're mostly peace loving, uncontroversial, do unto others, NRL following, north of the border @#$!heads. and they brag about hole-in-one's far too much. :x

sometimes, when your on ozgolf and you close your eyes, you can feel the warmth... i miss QLD :cry:

Flowergirl
23rd July 2005, 07:13 PM
Welcome Toolish. I'm the mother figure here and I'll look after you if anyone is mean to you. :wink:

McMw
23rd July 2005, 08:52 PM
welcome, and I hope for your sake, u have deep pockets... :wink:

BrisVegas
24th July 2005, 04:44 PM
Welcome aboard Toolish. Cool username, by the way. 8)

PM me for a list of users on here to ignore. :wink: :lol:

AndyP
26th July 2005, 10:00 AM
Welcome to OZgolf, Toolish.

Where are you getting your lessons, and what are you working on to get that handicap down?

Toolish
26th July 2005, 11:27 AM
Getting lessons at the local driving range.

Main problem has been a mojorly inside take away with an open face...can't really explain it. If you check out

http://bdean22.tripod.com/

There are my swing videos from each lesson. I am in the process of writing up a bit of a summary of each lesson to go with them, make the page at least a little interesting.

Only worrying about my swing at the moment as it is undergoing some serious reconstruction. Once i get it closer to sorted and the days start to become a bit longer I will move on to short game work.