PDA

View Full Version : Need to rent a house for 2 weeks in Perth - Suggestion

PShaw
4th September 2011, 09:12 PM
Hey guys, there are four of us coming to perth in the last two weeks of october to play at the vines and royal fremantle. I want to either rent a house somewhere in the middle or stay near the vines the first week then near royal fremantle somewhere the second. Dont want to pay top dollar but not keen on a flea pit either.

Can anyone suggest any real estate agents in perth that do holiday lettings. The usual internet sites are useless as no one replies to accom requests.

Cheers, Peter

Yossarian
4th September 2011, 09:15 PM
I'm not really sure there is much of that sort of stuff in Perth, but I'll leave it to others who know more to suggest.

Why those two tracks though?

Cosmopolite
4th September 2011, 09:46 PM
quite a view villas for rent at the Vines for about $180pn:

http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/wa/perth/swan-valley

Cosmopolite
4th September 2011, 09:54 PM
http://www.mercure.com/gb/hotel-7517-grand-mercure-the-vines,-accor-vacation-club-apartments/index.shtml

adlo
4th September 2011, 09:55 PM
I'd have a look on Gum tree.

If you are coming this far, surely you can play a few of our better tracks on top of the 2 mentioned.

Johnny Canuck
4th September 2011, 10:06 PM
Could be something to do with pro events.

adlo
4th September 2011, 10:11 PM
Good point.

markTHEblake
4th September 2011, 10:13 PM
what happened to the good old days of travelling on the smell of an oily rag by sleeping in the old Combi or Sandman?

idgolfguy
5th September 2011, 12:34 AM
The Vines is hosting an event.

Bruce Dickinson
5th September 2011, 07:59 AM
They are the courses for the wa open and pga

PShaw
6th September 2011, 09:01 PM
You guys are on to it. Correct we are all playing the two von nida events on the PGA Tour schedule. As for the smell of an oily rag, not a chance. As Greg Norman said, "Eat Pizza, Play Pizza"

Renting a house is usually the most comfortable and cost effective way. We will probably play a few better courses, most guys have a money game on the wednesday when the sponsors pro am is on unless your required.

I will check out the links posted, thanks for the help guys

Cosmopolite
6th September 2011, 09:35 PM
I will check out the links posted, thanks for the help guys

and gals

Pieface
6th September 2011, 09:44 PM
and gals

Who's the chick? :p

Daves
6th September 2011, 09:44 PM

Yoss.;)

Cosmopolite
6th September 2011, 10:04 PM

jeebus Pieface, forgotten who I am already?

Pieface
6th September 2011, 10:09 PM
jeebus Pieface, forgotten who I am already?

Great success! It's all good Jules :D

Shadesy
6th September 2011, 10:26 PM
Believe it or not it is actually against most councils bylaws to provide property for short term accommodation.

In my work I have brought several people over from overseas and put then up for 2 weeks before finding somewhere permanent! I cannot remember the names yet but will look at work tomorrow.

Annies House in Applecross is close to royal Freo and is near the river, Clancys fish bar and a great Thai restaurant down the road!

Check it out!

Shadesy
7th September 2011, 12:55 PM
Annies House is the one we used. $850 per week it was back in 2008!